Any ND 2000 left?

Approved as per online message

Hi All,

looks like the waiting is coming to an an end ...

i140 May 2000, RD Oct 2000, ND Nov 2000, EB1 and have been through 2 FP's and 3 EAD's . Approval date feb 3 and no RFE's.

3 calls to IIO's in all, with the last one just two weeks ago and they asked to call back after 2 months.

thanks for all the support and good luck to you all.

cheers

W_F_I

Called IIO

Hi looooong waiters,

An update: The IIO stated on Feb 26, that my fingerprints have passed, are matched up with my file, and the file has been moved to the "other room" to be waiting to be assigned to an officer. I was told to call back at the beginning of April. Let's wait and see.

Rafiq

Nayblahscar

You are still waiting! Is it now about 1000 days since you submitted your 485? If not it must be quite close to that #.

Hope you get your approval soon.

Nayblahscar

i hope that your wait ends and you get approved soon. god knows you have had more than your fair share of wait.

i wish you the best of luck.

May God grace help you to get approved soon.

Nayblahscar - I pray that you get your speedy approval. Its high time that you receive your approval soon. God Bless us all who are still waiting.

Still Here

Hi loooong waiters. I'm still waiting as well. I think its been over 900 days since my notice date. I have basically moved on with my life and am not concerned with the waiting as I used to be. My last RFE was last May but I have stopped calling them since they keep a record of phone calls.

Take care,
Rafiq

Thanks

Thank you all. I checked with nsc today, the IIO said security check has not been done and didn't know when it would be done. I ain't from special registration countries. I will go back to sleep mode.

Congrats!!!

It was a long wait. I'm still waiting....

Enjoy your freedom and run for your life!!!!

Rafiq

Congrats Dude

Atlast huh!. I was always wondering what happened to your case. Really happy to hear the good news!.

Congrats again dude!.

BTW: I guess you also applied for your I-824, did you get that also approved?

Rafiq, my suggestion is that you contact senator office once more. My previous 3 contact didn't work and this one worked.
Toooldtowait, I returned back to H1(after 2 AP/EAD) and got my wife an H4 after I lost my confidence in greencard. So I824 is of no use.