Any ND 2000 left?

Finger Printing

I just received my Visa Screen and now I am going to fax my senator Monday about my fingerprints. Nayblahscar, I do not know where the info is on the 15 month rule but that is what I read (God only knows where). I will keep everyone posted with re to the fingerprinting and Senator's office.

Rafiq

Nayblahscar

The 15 month validity of FP info. comes from IIO. I asked her name, but, she declined to provide her name. Actually, when she picked up on the line, I said, I want to speak to an IIO about my case, which has taken longer than usual. She said, I'm the IIO, and, you can talk to me. So, that's where it is right now...

Let me know, if anyone else has any other feedback...

-N.

Thanks, rafiq and nilesh

So I have to keep my fingers crossed for third FP notice(redid finger prints once because of its bad quality).

FP, answer from IIO

This early morning, I talked with an IIO. I asked him about the FP question, he said it's 16 months. Then I asked about my case, he said it's not with an examiner now and I would get my approval in 10-12 days. Big surprise, I told him that my case was with an examiner on May and June and July as confirmed by many IIOs. He re-checked it and told me: it was with an examiner and it is on shelf. They might send me a FP notice on 7/19/02. What? Last time I did my FP on 4/14/01. So, it might take 15 months to expire and you will receive the notice on Thursday.
Generally, I don't believe in conpiracy theory. This time, I am really dubious. 17 months after my ND, they sent me RFE for no solid reason. It was about general history of my stay in the US, which was not complex and was included in my application by my lawyer. Then they wait on my FP expiring and immediately returned my case to the shelf. God knows why they did that to me. Hope I can get my approval next year.

Strange...

Hi Nayblahscar:

This is really strange. My FP was done in FEB-01, so, if I go by logic given by IIO, my FP is already expired. Yet, I did not receive any new FP notices. Now, it's getting confusing. I do not know what to do next. I'm going to talk to my lawyer, and, ask for her advice.

God knows how these folks are working....

-N.

About FP date...

Hi Nayblahscar:

How did you manage to get that FP date? Did it come after speaking to IIO?

Because, when I spoke to IIO, and, asked about FP, she said that I would have to wait until Columbus, OH service center ask NSC for more FP cases. Besides, my FP was done way back in Feb.2001. So, by this account, I am already in 17th month. Provide more details about your talks with IIO if you can.

Thanks.

-N.

Damn It, I am still stuck ND, NOV 2000

:mad: I had my RFE on May first week and I replied promptly and AVM said that NSC received my RFE Details. But no approval yet as of this date. I am getting just disgusted in my life. Somebody flew somethings into wrong buildings...Why didn't they into NSC.

Last edited by a moderator:
Nilesh

The IIO didn't tell me the date. He only said on 7/19, my case was returned to shelf, and it might be FP issue and it might reach me on Thursday. My lawyer received it and sent to me. I don't think here in denver we shall wait long for a FP lot. Actually, I did my first and second FP on 3/19/01, 4/14/01. So we can guess the local one is more efficient than Nayblahscar one. It just like EAD/AP, it takes only 2 hrs to get them done locally.

Thanks...

Thanks, Nayblahscar. I'm just hoping that somehow I get my another FP notice soon.

Will keep everyone posted as and when it happens.

-N.

NOV 2000 RD Interview at local INS office Tommorrow

What can my wife and I expect in the interview? My case was approved a year back. This is for my wife , however they have asked both of us to be present.

Wait777

I saw that a few days back there were some posts describing interview experiences. One from 5thYearNSC was a detailed one. So, try to find it, and, you might get the info. you want. On this thread, we are not discussing the interview details. So, you may not find useful info. on this thread.

Good luck !!

-N.

I am still waiting

Just wanted to update fellow waiters..

My details:

EB2; RD 08/00; ND 09/00
Xferred to local office in 03/02;

Waiting....

Hi StillHopefull

Hey Buddy:

Can you provide City/State where your case is transferred? Also, provide some FP details, if you have gone through it. Any more details will be appreciated.

Thanks,

-N.

Any impact with new law change....

Hi Everybody:

Does anyone think that we oldies are going to get impacted by the new law change (I-140 & I-485 can be filed at the same time). NSC is already overloaded with pending requests like ours, since 2000. So, I wonder, how come they are expecting to approve any faster with concurrent filing ????

Any thoughts / feedback....

-N.

second FP notice

RD nov/2000, 1st FP in Mar 2001, No RFE's till date.

Lawyer has received notice about FP this time, will be applying for 2nd EAD/AP soon.

waiting_for_ins

Hi, fellow waiters

My fellow long waiters, any update on your cases? I am still waiting 8/15 finger date.
wait_for_ins, you mean your lawyer received the re-do finger print notice?

Nothing New Here

Just waiting for, ahh, hmmm, I can't seem to remember what I'm waiting for - it's been so friggin' long! :) Oh, yeah, fingerprint redos. I haven't heard from my senator office as of yet. I'll let ya'll know when things start happenin'.

Rafiq

IIO says Still waiting for I-140

Hi ,
IIO Says this morning that no change in status and she was un-willing to give any more information. Basically the information I had las time about a month ago was that they were waiting for the Immigrant visa petition to be received, (a.k.a I-140 ) and that the 1st request for it had expired after 120 days and that a second request for it had been made.

Hopefuly my I-824 application for a duplicate approval fro CSC to NSC will not require any further wait for this. and possibly my new application for I-140 at NSC will also satisfy this requiement before proceeding forward.

NSC sucks.

Hi Guys ,
I am also one of the unfortunate guys waiting.
Here are my details
PD November 1998
ND September 2000
FP February 2001
RFE Regarding employement verification in May 2002
Automated message updated saying they received my RFE on May 17.
In the RFE they sent they put a note saying my finger prints
are expiring on May 28 2002.
I received my second finger print notice in the June 2002.
Completed finger prints at the end of June 2002 .
Waiting for approval ????(god know how long).

Call IIO a couple of weeks ago and they said it is on the shelf.
Called them last week they said I should wait.