Any ND 10/99 FP notices ? Please post.

dan dan

Registered Users (C)
Anyone with ND 10/99 recieved FP notice ? Please post if you have.

EB1 ND 10/22. Waiting for FP.

Thanks

No Title

Dear FP waiters,
Nowdays, NO FP postings are much more than FP (received) postings. We can be little bit patient. Just posting NO FP is not going help any one unless your date is over-due. Last year we were just sitting without getting any I485 approvals and FP notices. Let us be optimistic. OCT-99 cases will start in coming weeks.
Thanks for your optimism.
Sujatha.

No Title

Just talked to the IIO at VSC and ,for what its worth, she said that they are now doing September 99 FP and it will be probably be a month before the do Oct 99 cases. I know what IIOs say don\'t mean much.But I\'m posted just in case someone is interested.

Thanks.

No Title

The message asks "if anyone received FP notice" and NOT "if anyone NOT received FP notice"...Please read the questions before answering them and also without getting upset on people who may give proper suggestions on answering a question.
Thank you and have a nice day.

No Title

In my original message I did ask for postings about ppl who had recieved FP notices, however my thanks to those of you responded, at least I now know I\'m not alone and thats a relief :) . Please do not get upset at anyone\'s posting as our only concern is to share information and what might appear irrelevant to some might not be to others. So smiles all around please!!! :)

Thanks

Dan Dan (aka lonelydog)