Any N400 Nationaliz. experience...Rahul? or others

Rahul,

do you mean from the state where I got the ticket? How can I get it? It was issued in UT, and I'm in Massachussetts!

Will this speeding ticket show up and will the tax dues for this year show up also after I have my FPrinting done?...What should I do if the fbi check is done before the interview and after I talk to the IRS about arranging a payment installation for the last IRS federal dues?

Sorry for the many questions I'm asking :eek:

I'll explain again:

1- I have one speeding ticket that I got after filing N400. I already paid it, and have the ticket and cheque's copy.

2- I made a mistake of not answering YES to the question on the N400 that asks about if I have federal dues. I've taxes dues for this year, and made an arrangement to pay them (Installement payment)...

Should I just tell the interviewer at the time of the interview that I made a mistake and present all the documents related to the IRS dues and speading ticket?

Thanks

Yes bring it up at the interview. Make sure you do mention it. If however you have paid all taxes by interview then you dont have to mention I think...

Speeding tickets unlike taxes are no biggie. Just have some proof. Deposition is best but if u dont have it have something else

Name check inquiry form?

Does anyone have a link for the name check inquiry form/ pdf & does this form & FOIPA have to be notarized even for faxed request?

Thanks

itsmetraveler,
i have been waiting for my name to clear since my interview that took place in mid-june
i sent a fax to fbi on sept. 27 but have no idea if they received it or not...
i am waiting for their response
will update everybody on the outcome

itsmetraveler said:
Hey guys,

Pls post any news from your part regarding your application in Boston!

Thanks
I applied in Jan 03,
FP March 03
Interview Sept 03 in Boston
Namecheck cleared March 04
Second FP June 04
Approval August 04
Now I am waiting for the oath scheduling
I found a direct phone # of Boston INS on http://www.mad.uscourts.gov/General/ins.pdf where you can ask questions about scheduling. They advised me that the most probable time will be December

krt

Hi all,

I have a question: After having my FP taken last month, how long do you think I should start checking the FP and name checks results from FBI? Should I contact the INS for that also? is it worth it to bug the FBI to get the name check completed before the interview so I don't wait?

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks

Hi all,

I have a question: After having my FP taken last month, how long do you think I should start checking the FP and name checks results from FBI? Should I contact the INS for that also? is it worth it to bug the FBI to get the name check completed before the interview so I don't wait?

Please let me know what you think!

Thanks

question for krt

krt,
i also am with Boston office.
you mentioned having your interview in sept. 03 and getting your name cleared in march '04
did you get any notification from ins stating your name had been cleared?
how did you find out?
did you contact fbi yourself or ins?
i also had my interview and now waiting for the name to clear.
that's the reason i am asking you the details.
thanks,

mfar said:
krt,
i also am with Boston office.
you mentioned having your interview in sept. 03 and getting your name cleared in march '04
did you get any notification from ins stating your name had been cleared?
how did you find out?
did you contact fbi yourself or ins?
i also had my interview and now waiting for the name to clear.
that's the reason i am asking you the details.
thanks,
Hi, sorry i did not notice your question earlier.
I sent faxes to the FBI every three weeks starting in January. First they responded that it is pending. In March a represantitive from the FBI contacted me and said they are working on that and after two day they called me and said it was completed. I went to the INS and they confirmed this information, but said I had to wait 3 to 4 months more. I contacted my congressman and in August my case was approved. I went to Boston INS few times but this was mostly useless. Call them at the number which you may find at http://www.mad.uscourts.gov/General/ins.pdf and they will give you the same information in 5 minutes.