Any More NOV/DEC RD still Waiting

dengdeng

that's corret, the online message says so..

I' haven't received it...

Do you know if they can still send second fp notice? my first fp date is 2/28/2002

hlgc, sometimes, they send out the second FP notice along with the RFE(in separate mail),
then you're lucky. Otherwise they send out
the second FP notice after you reply the RFE,
that's the most case I saw. Prepare the tax documents, paycheck....

Did your spouse case status change too?

Count me in too

RD 12/20/2001
ND 01/04/2002
FP first 05/01/ 2002
RFE 07/01/2003 (Empl letter, Pay stubs, W2)
RFE response recieved by BCIS 07/21/2003
second FP not yet

AD?????

Its been more than 19 months since i filed 485

dfox

Last edited by a moderator:
my wife as a dependent is still waiting for her approval. Got a second FP notice yesterday in the mail.

Her RD is Nov 23 - EAC02-062-51XXX

Its pathetic the even after 2 months of my case being approved, she is still not approved. I am thinking of getting in touch a senator but dont know if it is a good idea. Dont want to ruffle feathers at BCIS.

Is it a good idea to contact congressman or use the expedite process now that our cases are taking longer than 540 days?

Yep, I'm still waiting...

RD 11/15/2001
FP 05/01/2002

1st EAD approval 06/2002
2nd EAD approval 07/2003 (got card yesterday)
Will I need the 3rd??? :-(

Rd 12/21/2001. 2nd FP done

I am still waiting!!!

got my second FP done on 7/18/2003 (scheduled for 8/21)

I don't know... how long it will take!!!!1:confused:

RD 12/12/01 still waiting

Recvd. RFE and mailed the necessary documents
Not recvd 2nd FP notice yet.

Still waiting...

Second FP and RFE

I wonder why there is a higher incidence of RFE these days. And, to top it off, they don't seem to act on the responses received. I wonder if it is a big sham to show good numbers to the powers that be. Adjudicating officers very well know when the FP is about to expire on a given case. So, if after receiving response to RFP, shouldn't the officer who requested the evidence be ready to adjudicate the case or send a FP notification shortly thereafter?

We all heard about BCIS hiring a few adjudicators. Do you guys think it is possible that these RFE's are being generated randomly by these newbies as part of their training program? If you see the nature of RFE's requested, there seems to be no pattern -- 3-months paystubs + emp letter; tax return + 2 paystubs; just 2 month's paystubs; just emp letter and tax return etc. Me thinks these are done by the newbies or junior officers. And I think it is part of the process or their training.
After the response is received, or if the FP has expired, a second FP clearance is received, the case if forwarded to a senior adjudication officer. So, although some people have filed their responses or gone in for a second FP, their cases are still pending because they are now in the second queue to the senior officers. At the time of final adjudication, the senior officer is still going to take a look at your case details. So if there is a need for further evidence, you get an RFE (that explains some very rare second RFE cases); or if the FP has expired, you get a second FP notice; if all is well, you get approved; and, finanlly, if the case seems spurious or if the officer has too much workload, transfer!