Any more Dec or Jan cases still waiting ? Please post here!!!

I guess even NVC is messed up.

I don\'t get it. They send the 140 approval to consulate for some and for others they don\'t!! What kind of processesing is that?? Well the mystery continues.....

Good Luck

sammybee today I called up lawyers office!

Called up in the afternoon and he told that he will call up next week to find out what is going on with my case. He tld me last week when I talked t him that along with my case he is talking about other two three cases too. Just keep calling him so that he takes interest. If we don\'t call him and ask him what is going on he will not take pain to tell us anything and find\'s ways to make money nothing else.

Let me know what he says to you. I will keep you posted.

Also I know some more guys should be in this discussion room who have done GC through this lawyer. Hope they also share there information.

Guys...came to know that INS requested NVC to send my file today ... 11/2/01 3:30PM

Called up NVC again @3:30PM

Wait continues...

Jagdeesh, Thanks for Info.

I will call him on Monday since I called him yesterday only. After speaking to him I will share info. with you. But I managed to talk to Arlida only and neither Anita Gurnani or Ramesh Gurnani. Did you talk to any one of them?

sammybee!!

When I call up I first speak to arlida only and then if she is not able to answer some questions then she ask Ramesh Gurnani. If he needs to explain something then he will come on line and talk to me otherwise he will pass on the information to arlida and then she conveys the same to me.

Also MY AP is expiring on 01/09/2002 and EAD on 03/24/2002. I need to meet him to renew my AP and EAD too.

Jagdeesh !

I did not applied for AP and EAD. My company did not allowed me to do so. But, my wife has a EAD. I guess, I need to contact him about EAD renewal then I will talk about my case to. I will keep you posted.

Jagdeesh!!

Have you talked to Lawyer about your case? I called my company and my company HR person talked with Arlida yesterday. Gurnani is supposed to speak with IIO today about my case. Do you have any news?

sammybee - did u check the NVC auto. message or did u call NVC...603-334-0700

The key in 140 CP approved cases is
\'INS IIO should request your file from NVC\'.
If they do that then the case is definitely under process.

I checked mine and my file was requested and sent on 11/2/01.
NVC guys told me to check with INS after 3-4 wks.

Hopefully I will hear the magic words on AVM soon.

sammybee!! I talked to Arlida last week and she said the same thing.

Gurnani is going to talk to IIO this week. I suppose he is going to do that for couple of us who are in this mess.Keep me posted if you come to know anything. Because I know he will give same reasons to me too.
I will also call him but not this week because he may not like somebody calling every week so may be next week.

485-2001and Jagdeesh

485-2001: I called NVC but never spoke with IIO at NVC. If I call, what information I need to give them? Please let me know ASAP.
Jagdeesh: I will talk to Arlida also and let you know after I talk to Arlida and NVC.

sammybee...you need I140 case no.. and they will give the status...ask them where the file right now

First try the automated message. Its better talk to operator.

485-2001 & Jagdeesh !!

Well!!! looks like I got screwed by Lawyer. Just talked to IIO at NVC and she told me that my papers are sent to Mumbai consulate. I talked to Arlida and she asked me to call Lawyers office next week since Gurnani is going to talk to IIO VSC this week. Is there any way that I can contact Mumbai consulate to see if papers have been asked back by VSC ?

sammy, In my case when I talked to NVC they told me that the file is sent to Delhi.

When I talked to Gurnani he told me that INS had requested for the file from delhi in May 2001 but I don\'t think INS have recieved the file as they should have taken some decision by this time. That leaves me to understand that the file is in delhi or somewhere. I sent a mail to Delhi to find out if they have the file by giving them details about my EAC numbers and case number I got from NVC but invain. I did not get any reply from Delhi. I did this because in this discussion some body was saying that consulate in India is too fast to respond so I did it. Looks like in India things are not done consistently.
If the file is in Delhi then I am screwed up for long.

Try to go to mumbai consulate web site and find out the e-mail address.