No Title

I\'m with you bro.

EB2
India
PD 8/98
RD 4/25/00
ND 5/4/00
FP 10/25/00

Let\'s hope we can get drunk sometime this month. (Actually, I\'m getting married on 27th. Would love to have a double special \'May\' :)

No Title

well good luck guys, looks like VSC has slowed down. it is always
a bear market in VSC, and sometimes you see a spike of Bull Market
in VSC.

No Title

I have seen one May approval before 3-4 weeks. The approval was for other country.

Hope to see more April approvals.

My details:

PD 12/96
RD 3/31/00
ND 4/4/00
FP 10/17/00
EB2 - India

Eagerly waiting for my turn!!!!

No Title

Since AVM is not updated and also very few people are there in these months, message is not getting updated frequently.
This is my guess.

People with ND in April and May Months can contact VSC
and then post info.

No Title

I have always not been keen on contacting an IIO. I have been checking the AVM only.

Here are my details
Category : EB2
RD : 03/30/00
ND : 04/04/00
FP : 10/19/00

No Approval yet. Waiting to see some more Feb/March Approvals (people like Bhanu...). Then I shall call an IIO

No Title

EB2/India PD 01/99 RD 05/00 ND 06/00 FP 10/00.

Optimistically, something should come through over the next 2-3 months. I am definitely not spending my time in checking the status other than checking these boards to gauge the movement in VSC.

No Title

It is possible that we might be approved even though the AVM is not updated.

My category is EB2 and my ND is 04/04/00

When I checked the AVM yesterday it was not approved. I remember one person whose I485 was approved yesterday, and his AVM was not updated. He got the information from the IIO. Hence, even if any of us are approved it might take time for the AVM to be updated.

This is an appeal to everybody to post the date the AVM was updated and the actual date of the approval.

No Title

vsc_line: Looks like this thread just wants to die. I would like it to live too. (Perhaps there are not too many people with ND of May 2000. Hmmmm....)