Any May RD assigned to officer?

Jony Lever

Registered Users (C)
Hi
anyone with may RD has his/her case assigned to an officer
my rd 5/14 nd 7/13
let us pray for approval soon.

Hello, Anybody home? I guess not ...

Early May RD guys, please call IIO and ask if your case has been assigned. Of course do that only if you have done your FP\'s at least sometime in early/mid November or earlier. If you have done your FP\'s later it may take a while before your case acquires all the required reports and moves to the adjudication-ready shelf.

I\'m trying, can\'t get through to an IIO though...

What is the best time to call?
RD 05/07, ND 07/09

May RD

how do i call the IIO ?

Any idea on early May RD cases ?
RD 05/07, ND 07/09, FP 11/07

Have you tried to call IIO ?

i had seen someone post information about dates (RD 05/xx, ND 07/xx) were assigned to IIO.

No Title

think they are all delaying May 1 onward RD. were there any specific requirements for May
  1 > RD people.
  probably some additional reports etc. anyone heard of it??

May be CIA clerance required?

I noticed an article in "immigration-law.com" site few months back saying INS plans to do CIA clearance check as a mandatory procedure soon. This process was waived earlier if CIA does not respond to INS in 60 days since this takes a longer time. Let us wait and see.

No Title

I am right now on a hold to talk to IIO. Please let me know whT I should ask, other than if it is assigned to an officer

Did they say that your case was ready and waiting to be assigned? A question to ask is whether your

just spoke to IIO

I just spoke to IIO, RD(05/07)ND(07/09)FP(11/07) WAC-01-229-xxxx
- was told that the case is not yet assigned, just waiting to be assigned to an officer, nothing else mentioned about any reports or anything needed...