Any May filers around?

I'm done :) the only thing I need to do is to copy the documents :p I was about to do that at my house but my copier run out of toner..... I need to run to the store now :)

Last edited by a moderator:
jesus christ.... I went to sleep around 1 am. because
I had such a terrible mess in my papers... now everything looks fine... I prepared 2 identical folders with tabs etc. Now I just need to make my husband wear wedding ring haha ..... because the only time he had it on was on our wedding :) ........
ok I need to go and get ready....... I will let you know how it went as soon as I can :)

Congrats on your approval notice sent. I dont know whats the reason for late IL. But EAD card took a while :rolleyes: . I received my EAD card yesterday :D . I have a question, will Social Security office change my name on SSN card with EAD card??

Thanks
Neha

congrats Neha........now you must be breathing easy:)

Congratulations Mpanati. How is India trip treating you? My mom dad came here to visit me and they are liking it a lot :D .

Neha
Hi Neha,
I just went on vacation to SF and around........its such a great place!I'm sure your parents are having a good time.....it is so lively there:)