Any May 22, 2002 received 2nd FP notice

Desi4aGC

Registered Users (C)
Interested to know if any May 22, 2002 FP cases have received 2 FP notices. Did my 1st FP at VanNuys, have not received any other notice including second FP.

My 1st FP was done on the same day. Have not yet received the
2nd FP notice..

I have a question, my wife is travelling next month,
what is the procedure to postpone the FP date..

any ideas?

My first FP was May 22, 2002. I have also not received second FP notice yet.

What is your phone/online status saying ?

We are also anxiously waiting too. Husband's FP done on scheduled date, 23rd of May '02. Mine June 14th due to a cut finger.

Application Type: I485, Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Stat

Current Status:

On May 22, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

me 2

wac 02-124-xxxxxxx

No 2nd FP notice yet

Current Status:
On May 22, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent .......

- t

reced 2nd FP notice

I did my 1st FP on 3 May 2002 but the online case status is:

On May 22, 2002, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

WAC 02-077

I did 2nd FP

I am one of May 22 2002 FP case. I received 2nd FP notice on dec 31 2003. It was scheduled on 24 th Jan 2004. However I went on 2nd Jan 2004 and got it done. My wife also did it with me.

WAC02139 - First fingerprint May 2002 - Received 2nd notice yesterday and went early today to Oxnard - no problem.