Any March 2004 people out there still?

Hi Mesbah,

How did u get the reply??From FBI Enquiry or from the USCIS enquiry(email)??Please let me know!!!!what date did u enquired??

Regards
Kabish

Kabish,

I contacted the senator's office. One of his aides inquired, and that's what he got back. This happened yesterday. Anyway, that was an with USCIS, not FBI. My next step is to try to contact the FBI to find out when the request was made, and any ETA... I'll keep you posted. What about you? Any updates?

Hi Mesbah

For me no updates.I sent email to FBI and USCIS.I dont when they will give reply.We r really unlucky guys mann!!!!!!!!!!!How did u contacted the senator's office.Any phone no or email??

Kabish

March '04 case approved

Hello eveyone

This is the first time i am posting on this forum, but i must say that the forum has been a source of a lot of excellent information and comfort to me during this looooooooooong journey.

finally i got my approval day before yesterday, both 140 and 485 (self + spouse)

I felt the same frustation earlier on as i saw the JIT move ahead of my ND - but friends don't lose hope; your approvals are just round the corner. Hang in there !

Hope all you guys say "finallythere" soon. :) :)

below are my details:

EB2 concurrent
labor (filed: Oct 2001, remanded back to state bla bla !; approval Jan 04)
140/485 RD 03/24/04; approved 02/25/05; approval emails 02/28 16:00 PST
140 - No LUD change till approval
Enquired about 485 02/02/05
LUD Change 485 (self) - 10/27/04,02/03/05, 02/04/05
LUD Change 485 (spouse) - 01/10/05
EAD/AP Approved 05/2004
FP Done 05/2004

Last edited by a moderator:
I called the Senator's office, and they told me to write it up and fax it to them. So I wrote a letter, and included my case info. Three weeks later, they did an inquiry, and a person from the senator's office called me back yesterday with the bad news :(

Hi Finally there,

Congrats Mann!!!!Enjoy yr freedom.I am seeing some march cases are approved!!!

Regards
Kabish

mesbah said:
I called the Senator's office, and they told me to write it up and fax it to them. So I wrote a letter, and included my case info. Three weeks later, they did an inquiry, and a person from the senator's office called me back yesterday with the bad news :(
So what was the bad news ?

bad news is that my case is "undergoing detailed review"... name check i presume. So it's probably going to be another year at least from what I can tell.

New EAD Card??

Is that the Standard message for every EAD approvals? This is my first EAD so what is the meaning of "New Card"?
“On February 28, 2005, after approving your application, we ordered you a new card. Your card will be mailed to you as soon as it is ready.”
485 RD 05/19/04
485 LUD 1/10/05, 2/25/05

I do not know the usual message. Does any one know that?
In my opinion a new card is ordered only if you have got a old one. I am a first timer.
I hope they didn't mean that they are launching a newly designed card for me. ;)

Kabish,

Hang in there. I need to stop checking status everday, because I'm tired of getting so disappointed.

Lingeron,

Stop flipping out :) It's the usual message. You'll get your EAD card soon. By the way, why do you think your 485 is held up for namecheck?

Hi Mesbah,

Today got the good news for I-140.

Today i got the mail 9.02 Pm PST Time in my yahoo .The case approved on March 2 2005.Only LUD changed today after Feb 2 2005 enquiry

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status:

This case has been approved. On March 2, 2005, an approval notice was
mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice,
you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address,
please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283.

All the best for u too!!!Check your mail too!!!

Regards
Kabish

Kabish,

CONGRATULATIONS!!! Hopefully your 485 will follow very soon. Watch out for approval tomorrow!! This is giving me some hope. Maybe my turn will come soon. Anyway, best of luck on your 485. It's been a long journey for you and I, but I'm glad you got your 140 approval at least; a good ray of hope!

Congrats man :)

Hi

Thanks Guys!!!!

Mesbah,

I think really they r processing March cases now.Check yr mail today.
Good Luck Man!!!!

Regards
Kabish

Kabish CONGRATULATIONS !!
I am sure once they are done with EB2 they will pick up the remaining EB3 pending cases. 360 days are approaching for March folks..

Just for info: They updated my EAD case just now and remove the "New Card" message and put up the usual message as shown below..

"This case has been approved. On March 2, 2005, an approval notice was mailed. If 14 days have passed and you have not received this notice, you may wish to verify or update your address. To update your address, please call the National Customer Service Center at (800) 375-5283."

485 RD 05/19/04
485 LUD 1/10/05, 2/25/05