Any LUD in NSC after New NC Memo

IO said they will put these cases together whose PD is current and name check pending for over 180 days.

Today I got LUD for all my family after contacting NSC about the new memo. Anyone else?

Have you got another LUD today. I spoke one day before you for same reason. Same day I got a lud after talking IO (TSC) and next day second one. I have not got any lud today. Thanks.

immi_mygc,

Yes, I got LUDs on 02/12 and 02/13. I'll check it later today to see if I'll get another one. It seems people got 2 LUDs in a row.

immi_mygc,

Yes, I got LUDs on 02/12 and 02/13. I'll check it later today to see if I'll get another one. It seems people got 2 LUDs in a row.

Thats good. we both are in same patter, pls keep posted. mine is at TSC though and urs at NSC. did see ask you address by any chance. thanks.

I saw an LUD today (last LUD was 6/2005). I think we can get better understanding if we can share our case details. See my signature for my case detail.

Today I got LUD for all my family after contacting NSC about the new memo. Anyone else?

Guys,
What is the new Memo you are talking to? I've been stuck in NC since Aug 05, PD of 2000. Could you please elaborate more?
Thanks

immi_mygc,

xyr888, you have any update after that luds or have you called IO again. what is your country for PD. thanks.

Thanks for links.
USCIS mention to process 47000 cases by Mid march, is it mean that USCIS will not consider PD for those cases, or it means USCIS will process those applications based on PD and 47000 cases are pending according to March Visa Bulletin as of now.