ANY LUD CHANGE AFTER "BIO1"???

Gebre

Registered Users (C)
Is any body has a LUD change after Bio 1. I heard from WantmyGCnow that they don't update after the BIO 1.But why?
if they don't update ,how do we know it is not stuck on the FBI name check?
Any opinion or experience on this?
Thanks

My husband had done code1 on 21Dec/ his RD is Aug2001/ Still haven't heard anything yet. We've submited REF in Jul and Aug/ also Proof of travel Doc in Oct. / still waiting :confused:

I received GC in Oct.

Gebre said:
Is any body has a LUD change after Bio 1. I heard from WantmyGCnow that they don't update after the BIO 1.But why?
if they don't update ,how do we know it is not stuck on the FBI name check?
Any opinion or experience on this?
Thanks

Dear Gebre:

No change at all. I did Code 1 in Nov, 2005. never change anything since April, 2005.

Cody 2,
We are in the same boat,I don't know what's happening.

Happy new year & GC soon

Gebre said:
Cody 2,
We are in the same boat,I don't know what's happening.

Happy new year & GC soon

Dear Gebre:

It might be stuck in name checking already. I am ready to wait for another two years.

Cody 2,is that possible to call to the FBI and find out?
But I didn't hear from anybody who got LUD updated after Bio 1.I hope it isn't gone stuck at the FBI lab for everybody.

Gebre said:
Cody 2,is that possible to call to the FBI and find out?
But I didn't hear from anybody who got LUD updated after Bio 1.I hope it isn't gone stuck at the FBI lab for everybody.

Dear Gebre:

Nowadays FBI does not pick up the phone & no answer your e-mail. Look at H1b's changing into G/C, there are lots stuck in name checking, Citizenship is also. FBI is only handling 2003 & 2004's backlog of name checking, we have to wait for the line for long long time. so, that is why I plan to see my G/C in two years. Good luck to you.

Gebre said:
Cody 2 ,what is your time line?
Dear Gebre:

July, 2000. It is already passed INS's receipt handling date Sept.1, 2000.That is my heart is dead.

Last edited by a moderator:
I am sorry to hear that.
What about your congress man/woman? Ask for help.
This is very sad,people with 2002 are getting approved and people like you and me are still waiting but what can we do?
God bless

cody2
Contact the congressman! You have nothing to lose. Good luck with everything!
Gebre
I have the same ND as you do. I plan on contacting every representative in my area until my I-485 is approved. What's going on is plain wrong! I have suffered enough already! I belive what we are doing through is cruel and unusuaul punishment,a torture by uncertainty. I spoke with the representative's assistant and the very frist thing he mentioned as a reason for processing delay in this case type is notorious "namecheck", which again, in my case is a bull^&*, unless a number of known terrorists share a name with me. :D It's ridiculous, it's simply kafkesque.

Write to your Senator !!!!

cody2 said:
Dear Gebre:

It might be stuck in name checking already. I am ready to wait for another two years.

Cody , waited enough no more. Write to your Senator. That may help. I just did so & waiting to see the result. Well, as I mentioned in earlier posts things are already bad enough so we all have nothing to loose. So try each & every way possible. Cases like me, you & so many other fellow asylee brothers/sisters are ready for an approval but due to lazy IO files are not moving. I think USCIS often needs a little push for them to move forward.
So write to your Senator, copy all the documents that you have received from USCIS so far. Hopefully it will do something. Even if it don't atleast you'll feel good thinking you tried. But I have a good feeling it will work.
Cody we all are not asking any special benefit just asking for them (USCIS) to do their job.
Atique.

atique rahman said:
Cody , waited enough no more. Write to your Senator. That may help. I just did so & waiting to see the result. Well, as I mentioned in earlier posts things are already bad enough so we all have nothing to loose. So try each & every way possible. Cases like me, you & so many other fellow asylee brothers/sisters are ready for an approval but due to lazy IO files are not moving. I think USCIS often needs a little push for them to move forward.
So write to your Senator, copy all the documents that you have received from USCIS so far. Hopefully it will do something. Even if it don't atleast you'll feel good thinking you tried. But I have a good feeling it will work.
Cody we all are not asking any special benefit just asking for them (USCIS) to do their job.
Atique.

Dear Atique:

I will wait for another week as INS staff told me two months ago.

Don't get more confused !!!!

cody2 said:
Dear Atique:

I will wait for another week as INS staff told me two months ago.

Oh please !!!!!!!!!!!! Don't trust those INS staffs. They don't know simply nothing rather could confuse you saying something could cause you to have an heart attack.
Dealing with USCIS all these long years why you people still don't realise those INS officers have no clues what so ever. But what's even worse they don't accept that fact & rather say you something that has nothing to do with reality.
Therefore please quit wasting your valuable time cause we all already have done so. Now forget what we lost & be more careful for the present & future time. Please ask help from your local Senator. That's the only way we got at this point.
Cody the time they put you on hold (USCIS) for a live person to talk to & get confused you could easily write a brief letter to your Senator along with all supporting documents explaining your misery & ask for his/her intervention regarding your issue. Who knows that may could do some good.
Atique.

cody2
For Heaven's sake! Stop wasting your time calling NCS. These phone answering robots do not know shit. They are not immigration officers, they are contractors and they would never tell you more that you can find out yourself online. Stop waiting, it's time to act!

Morning said:
cody2
For Heaven's sake! Stop wasting your time calling NCS. These phone answering robots do not know shit. They are not immigration officers, they are contractors and they would never tell you more that you can find out yourself online. Stop waiting, it's time to act!

Dear Morning:

I have the same feeling. They only read to me the same context as we can get from INS's website. Yes, it is a waste of time.