Any luck with NSC direct today ?

one4all

Called twice and got a guy who told me he has been asked not to answer queries on pending 485 and I need to call the national #. Any one else had same experience ?
Last FP MAR2007
Last LUD 8/19/1006

similiar experience, he even said that he can't open a service request, I need to call the 1-800#, kind of confused:confused:

some more info

I called today and got the following message from IO.

a)They are not supposed to provide any info on pending cases. explained how to do the Service request.
b) When i insisted that my case is old , PD 2001 and RD 2004.Then he asked me whether this case is transfered ?Later he told me that they have still trying to sort out the transfered cases and can not give more info.

Spouse called twice. Same experience. Both times male IO, "This is not the number to call to get your case status. Please use these prompts...blah..blah...blah...thank you".

I called today and got the following message from IO.

a)They are not supposed to provide any info on pending cases. explained how to do the Service request.
b) When i insisted that my case is old , PD 2001 and RD 2004.Then he asked me whether this case is transfered ?Later he told me that they have still trying to sort out the transfered cases and can not give more info.

It means all the transferred cases are screwed up due to the incompetence of someone to handle the cases. :(

Same experience here

Called twice and got a guy who told me he has been asked not to answer queries on pending 485 and I need to call the national #. Any one else had same experience ?
Last FP MAR2007
Last LUD 8/19/1006

Same experience here. He refused my every question.

485_spouse

Hi All,

One my friend had the same experience ...So i think they got enough calls in last 2 weeks which made this worst.

So i would request you all to be calm for some time until the dust settles ...Otherwise even the old PD (2001) or some really emergency people can not talk to them...

I really want to talk to them today, but then decided not to because of this reason today...I think they were swamped with calls last week and also this week ..Then decided to not to give any information because they are not obligated to...

I hope you guys understand this.....Hope we hear some good news soon.
Here is the trend i saw ..
1. 1-800 regular service rep used to give info about the NC, FP etc..
Now they don't ...they read the same shit what is shows online...
2. This IO used to give very good info...then we bugged them enough...
Now that is also gone ...

We are loosing our options ...So please be calm ..This is just a suggestion.