Any LA WAC-02 approvals

vision2001

Registered Users (C)
Looks like the files for LA are not being processed or the guy has gone on a long leave or maybe LA is out of the CSC map!!!!!:confused:

Please post any of you or your freinds who have got a approval for WAC - 02 -xxx-xxxxx series.

Thanks and keep it up San Jose guys !!!!!:cool:

Hope this brings some relief to LA guys.

Three of my friends in LA with WAC 02 xx... have received approvals in the last 2 weeks. WAC 02.10 and 02.35. They all are from LA and have done their FP in LA.

Seems most of LA guys are mere spectators and are shy in posting their approvals here. :(

one in may

As I posted, my friend got his and his family
approval as early as May 15. His case is

EB2-NIW, WAC-02-034-5XXXX, FP in Santa Ana

later than me (EB1-A, 02-033-5XXXX, FP in Santa Ana
done one month earlier than his)

:confused:

LA Approvals

Cao, your friend was a freak case. Lucky, but freak.

Toto, can you please post more details? FP times, ND, RD, WAC of your friends .. and confirm it. That'd be great if you can do that.

Information

For friend: Chinese, EB2-NIW

RD: 10/04/02, ND: 11/08/02
FP: around 12/20/02, Santa Ana
Aproved: 05/15/02 including his family

any LA 01 case was approved recently

I am wondering that CSC stops working on LA area case.
Is there any 01 LA case which was approved recently.

01 case from LA

sridhars wac-01-296 got approved. So yea we're cookin' on 01's. and my guess would be that 02's can't be far behind now.

Silly Man

For my friends in LA, the ND was October and November and their FP's were done in LA in January 02. These are confirmed cases.

Hope it helps.

An LA based colleague of mine with WAC-02-033 has received an RFE so they're definately processing LA 02s.

COol

Thats good news folks. I talked to IIO yesterday, and she told me that my case is still unassigned. Oh well.

start of a week

New week, new hope. Hope to see some LA approvals get posted on this board. Toto's your 2 friend's approvals is encouraging. And cao's friend's rfe is kind of encouraging too. Just keep us updated of any LA approvals in WAC-02's you guys see.

What are the chances that San Jose EB based filers are a lot more in number to start with, than LA people?