Any June, July RFE\'s Still Pending...

A BCdef

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

RFE Issued by INS for Employment Letter - 06/13/2001
RFE Recieved by INS - 07/02/2001
The AVM Says that the RFE was recieved on July 2nd. Still Waiting for Approval...

No Title

I am here ...
Sent Response for my wife and me on June 28th 2001.
AVM updated for my wife\'s case on July 11th 2001.
AVM not updated for me . Still the old message.
nothing yet ...
I don;t know whether this is another ploy to trouble the already troubled 1999 cases. i guess our cases must be with the same officer.
Folks ... is there anything we can do ? I guess some collective effort could result something.

I am really frustrated...

Looks like both our cases are with the same officer. I sent my RFE out on the 28th of june they recieved and updated it on July 2nd. The AVM says RFE was recieved on July 2nd and that it will take 360...540 days blah... blah... blah... The AVM is all jacked up but i confirmed
with the immigration officer that the RFE was recieved on July 2nd and that it is with an officer under review. What did they say about your RFE ? Did they say they recieved it ?

No Title

The IIO confirmed the receipt of my wife repsonse. But they always said that my response might EITHER be attached to my wife file OR must be in the mail room
The IIO don\'t want to confirm any of the above possibilities. I have the tracking number , but i doesn\'t help much.
I have send my response again last week. Let see what happens now .

I guess our file is not under review also (since i am the primary applicant)

RFE generally take 2 to 8 weeks to process...

My RFE was recieved almost 9 weeks ago and it is still pending...

When did you last speak with the IIO ?

I would like to know when did you last speak to the IIO about your case ?