any June 2002 filer left?

Ved:

Hi Ved

Did you concurrently file 485/EAD/AP? If yes, could you share your 485 ND and if you got your EAD approved? And also your RFE once you receive it? :) Just want to see what kind of RFE they issue after approving EAD

Thanks.

RE:RFE...

my employer did not agree to do concurrent file 485/EAD/AP...

so I've few less things to worry about as of now...:) :) :(

:) Don't worry guys 100 or 300 days

I have crossed 365 days no reply yet from VSC. I hope you all followed my previous posting about how applications are considered for processing. Be patient ..... Online status shows wait for approval it is taking form 30 to 360 days :D

Good Luck

-san

Last edited by a moderator:
My EB2 (june 12,2002) was approved on july28

EB2 (NIW)
June 12th, 2002
approved july 28th, 2003

Intresting Story

Hi folks

Any Updates.... I have a intresting story to share... May help somebody ...

Previous : EAD approved; NO FP; waiting for 140 approval since July 2002 (Refiled)

Story:

My FP was deliverd to a incorrect address 6 months back and I finally got a expired notice from employer.

I took that expired FP to INS personally. Since when employer spoke they asked the candiate to come and talk no second FP will be issued. So I went and they did not allow me inside and finally I requested and had a opportunity to talk to the immigration officer and convinced him by showing all documents ead etc and finally I did my finger printing .... But still I-140 is pending:( . Ps update if any new....!!!!!!!!!

-San

I-140 from july 2002

Hi,

My company applied for my I-140 with a substitute labor in July 2002 in EB3 category at the Vermont Service Center.

RD - july 22 2002
ND - july 26 2002

The company lawyers are skeptical about applying for the 485 before the approval notice of I-140 because of the substitute labor used .

Questions
1. Is it ok to apply for I-485 without the approval notice of an I-140 submitted using substituted labor?
2. Are there any more cases from July 2002 or prior that have not yet heard from the BCIS?

Please email to reshmaya@yahoo.com if it is not much trouble.

Thanks.
R

Hi

Mine was filed in 20 july 2002, But not substution labor. I filed my I485 in Dec 2002. Still waiting for 140 approval.

Received EAD / FP

-SAN

Hi Folks

Any News !!!!

If not I have one to share..... I hope you all remember I went for FP last month (see my previous post).

Then today I checked the status of 485 usually I do not do since my I140 is still pending (filed july 29 2002). The status is updated as "Your 485 AOS has resumed processing " from the regular message. But my wifes 485 has the same regular message.

Folks try to update your changes so that we will know exactly whats going on VSC.

Cheers
San

--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
I am not a leagal person I am just sharing my informaion.
---------------------------------------------------------------------------