any June 2002 filer left?

140_when?

Registered Users (C)
Too long wait.

Received date June 1 2002
Notify Date June 3 2002.

Ad ?????

Please post anyone who case has been pending such a long time.

Thanks

Here is your friend.......

I-140 RD: JUNE 11 2002
ND: JUNE 12 2002

Contacted BCIS, a ,month ago and no reply from anyone.

Do you guys contact senetor?
Someone told that contacting local senetor might help to get approval soon!
I dont know how to contact senetor. Please share experiences/informations.

P.S ->I am in VA

Contacting senators...

I have contacted the Boston Senator office thrice. Even though my case was reasonable they didn't help much. There is an arrogant lady which ask tons of questions and replies in -ve. She asks what is the need for i-140 approval ???? She tells that switching companies before the approval of 485 is illegal etc.. She asks me to contact my attorney and make him call BCIS. (I contacted senator's office because my company is not taking any measures.....)

Find out your local congressman from local.yahoo.com and call them. If they are good, they would atleast call VSC and enquire.... Also, try your area Senator.... Boston Senator Honorable Ed Kennedy's office has helped some people to get the approval fast. They approached the Sr's office with high recommendation. Common man like Snowbell is a ant for them.

Same Here...

ND 7/16/02.
AD ?

Funny thing is, my company filed 5 I-140 at the same time and all of them got approved except me :(

Not sure how it works?

140_When

Did your lawyer mention any time frame when she said soon. Also how did she find that 140 might be approved soon.

I-140 Filled on July 16 Notice date July 29th 2002. I tried typing sequence of numbers next to my EAC numbers. And notice 140 applicatons is approved are alternative numbers only. It does not mean anything to me..:confused: I hope everyone will know this

Break your EAC number like this...EAC 02 166 50xxx

Here EAC indicates VSC
02 is the year filed
166 is the day of the year I-140 will start processing

And I guess 360 days from that 166 day of date which will be like 13 or 14 months on a average. So let us wait for a month. Is this make sense... I found this in the Immigration.gov :)

Any taughts post it.....

Last edited by a moderator:
only 5 I-140 from 2002 not approved

going by the response in this forum i would assume that atleast in this forum people waiting for I-140 approval is only 5 . That looks like a very few people have really filed for I-140 last year or my assumption is totally wrong . If there are more people from 2002 waiting for I-140 approvals please post here . It definitely helps all of us in getting better picture of processing speed.

Thanks,
Hrish22

140 nd: june 27, 02
ead, ap, 485 nd: 2, '03
ead/ap ad: 4, '03
fp done: 5, '03
140 ad: "coming soon after 360-3000 days after you filed your case. However, since preliminary prima facie was complete before you filed for your case, but after you are hearing this message, your case will take longer than the maximum stated in this message. If it does'nt make sense you can call NCSC during regular business hours and we will have the ex-AT&T operator answer all your questions about long distance travel. You may also contact your local senator, who will send you a form which you mail back to him after filling it out with black ink or a 2HB pencil and he will surely get your case expedited before the 3000 day duration is over. If you want to take this option please press 1 now..if you do not like to take the option press 2 now..if you do not have black ink press 3 now, if you would like us to mail you a 2HB pencil press 4 now, if you are too damn dumb to call us again and again press 5 now....I am sorry we did not understand your answer....goodbye!"

Pending I140s - Vermont SC

EB2, with substitution LC.

EAC-02-214-xxxxx

I140 Receipt Date: 06/11/02
RFE Receipt Date: 03/07/03

Been checking a few other sites/forums - seems like there's a lot of folks with pending I140s filed in the June'02 thru Aug'02 time frame

Lets hang in there, keep in touch and 'hope' for the best :(

agumara.....

You have the RD , same as mine... I have filed for my EAD extension... Probably, i have to contact BCIS again...

Hi Guys,
got a question if you don'd mind. Is only subsitution LC cases taking longer or normal ones too? I have the "normal" LC i guess and not the substitution one. Seems like everyone who mentions that their cases are pending longer than 360 days are of Substitution case.

What is the difference anyways?

Thanks.

Atleast an RFE At-last...

Current Status:

On July 28, 2003, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case.

Hope everything will solved soon...:) :(

Another June Guy

Hi Guys,

Here is one more in your group..

RD: June 12, 02
ND: June 13, 02
EAC 02 214 XX / Vermont/ EB2/ Substitute LC

I hope our file is not lost. I know some one who had a similar problem 2 years ago.