Any June '02 I-140 pendings out there??

Mike_Metal,

My I140 is pending since May 28, 2002, and also in EB2 master category, no RFE. My EAD and AP were approved on 10/14/02 by using I140 receipt. It looks we are in the same boat.

vivian

What is the current processing date?

Did anyone of you know what is the exact processing date for EB2 / EB3 categories (through you attorneys).. The websites show multiple E categories with different dates. On Friday, I called the cong 'man's office and they told INS is processing 03/28/03 and asked me to wait for couple of more months, since my PD is 06/11. She replied this is the date of regular(Eb2/Eb3 categories).. I think 03/28 might be the processing date for EB1 categories.

pl. reply

change od address
For Sanga or other Gurus, pl. help...

I have my Apartment in Virginia and just got a temp job in W Virginia. Last week I vaccated my Apt in VA and am staying in a hotel in Wvirginia. I have my mails on Hold in VA.

Since I dont have a address, can I maintain the VA address by just holding the mail? My 140 is pending and am just trying to avoid confusion with change of address. Any suggestions??

Thanx
Angel

I don't know how long you could hold your mail ;) !!

If you already done with your EAD/AP/FP etc all and its only I-140 that bothers you... my guess is you are fine. Your I-140 approval notice will be send to your attorney and so are any RFEs, I guess.

Once you are done with your I-140, you could possibly send the address change for AOS approval notice and GC card. How does it sounds to you?.

question

Sanga,

How come your FP schedule day is later than the Done day?
Did you go for FP yourself in local INS office?

Thanks...

To all

I did some random EAC number checking in website ( +/- my EAC number) and I saw lots of I-140 dated 06/21/02 case pending.
How come nobody seem to be complaining?

I am freaking out already since the updated current INS Vermont status shows that they are working on July case already.

I called and talked to a lady, but she wouldn't reveal anything due to Privacy Act. Anybody has any idea what to do?

Maybe I need a meditation to practice on my patience...

Mine....................
I140- ND: 06/21/02
I-485 -ND: 10/08/02
No FP yet . Don't know why?

Re: question

I thought we willl be out of town on scheduled date and hence went ahead and gave FPs ahead of schedule, walk-in.

And, don't start freaking out on I-140 approval after seeing the VSC processing dates. They mean almost nothing. Its same with EAD/AP too...!!. Lots of folks w/ earlier dates than VSC published dates are still waiting for various approvals AND it is very normal w/ VSC. Just relax.

Just FYI: There are folks from Feb '02 still waiting for their I-140 decision.

No FP notice yet?. I thought that is the only thing VSC is doing w/ some consistency. Why don't you ask your lawyer to call VSC about FP.

Originally posted by MM110
Sanga,

How come your FP schedule day is later than the Done day?
Did you go for FP yourself in local INS office?

Thanks...

MM110:

Like Sanga said, dont freak out, there is no point. My I140 ND is 06/08/2002 - EB3 Labor sustitute and am also waiting.

You could just wait or send a mail to PissedofI140 and he will keep you entertained with his knowledge and thoughts. He just has to see this post and he may even get going ... :D

Best of luck ... though!

Cheers!

Well. my co-worker who got his LC cleared same day as me, filed his 140 on 7/17/03. He already got approval a week ago.

He also got his FP scheduled even though his 485 was submitted on Jan 03.

Feb people hasn't got decision on his/her I-140? But, seems like no one is complaining about this... I didn't see thread talking about this at all.

Do you think it has something to do with state or EAC number ? My co-worker EAC number is even higher than mine.

H1Need,
Yeah... yeah... I saw some thought from PissedofI140. They don't make me feel better. Makes me more frustrated...

Maybe yoga meditation will help...

Re: ...

I am surprised on your statement that you haven't seen people complaining about their I-140s !!. They are tired of complaining... What do you think all those threads by names such as "I-140 more than 180 days", "I-140 more than 300 days" etc., in this forum ??.

Yet another FYI: There are also folks who got I-140 approved from as recent as Dec '02 or even may be from Jan '03.

Just told you... not to think too much about it... you are with VSC :)

EAC numbers are given in the order of ND/RD and number represents as follows - EACYYDDD5nnnn YY: Year, DDD: Day, nnnn: Serial Number. If your friend applied it later, he will have higher EAC number, but it does not bother VSC at all while processing !!.

Originally posted by MM110
Well. my co-worker who got his LC cleared same day as me, filed his 140 on 7/17/03. He already got approval a week ago.

Feb people hasn't got decision on his/her I-140? But, seems like no one is complaining about this... I didn't see thread talking about this at all.

Do you think it has something to do with state or EAC number ? My co-worker EAC number is even higher than mine.

Don't need to get going from u guys..

Frankly, there's a lot going on in my life already..and I
don't need to get going with loosers, of which this forum seems
to be overflowing.

As for frustration.... you may do Yoga or meditate...

that will do NADA for INS.

The choice is purely yours or mine..whether to accept the
situation AS IS and do YOGA or take the bull by the horn
and address the problem.

PissedOffI140: Oooh! So Interesting!

Thanks for taking the time from the busy schedule in your life and letting us looser know the benifits of YOGA and meditation.

Now I know the secret to your inner strength to educate us loosers on this board and to take the bull by its horn.

Some more attention may help

Maybe being attentive or alert is not your forte.. the
comment about YOGA was made by your buddy MM110 and
mine's was only a response. Maybe one of the first signs
of being a looser ? Sending a wrong response to the
wrong person ? Maybe.....

No, I don't do YOGA..don't need to especially with so many
well wishers like you being around. But sure do have an
uncanny penchant for catching the bull by the horn ! And wish
there were a few other takers too ! Would have helped all
and sundry.

Well, well ...

I did see that MM110 was suggesting that for himself and not others and also the reason for him to suggest it on himself. Thanks for bringing it to my attention, though.

Anyway, your inner strength is the your ability of being frank and knowledgeable. Yoga, gives peace of mind, which I am not too sure you have with so may things going on in your life ...

As for well wishers, there are plenty of these loosers on this board who wish well for each other and I am no exception to this looser category. We do wish well for non-loosers like yourself ..... either it be getting your I140 or in other walks of life.

I sure hope you are in management because you have this ability to identify loosers pretty quick and also excellent leadership qualities.

Take care & Cheers!

H1Need & I140....... Read

Both you guys....shut your trap and whine somewhere else. am on this forum to get some information on immigration.

Btw, H1Need smartass - the correct spelling is 'loser'. Am not sure if there is a word like 'looser'.

Re: Waiting Like You, My friend

I-140 (EB-2, RIR, Labor Substitution)
RD: 06/27/2002
No RFE/Approval

EAD/AP
RD: 10/2002
AD: 11/19/2002

NO FP yet

sorry if I did invoke battle.

I guess what I mentioned before really starts battle in this thread. Sorry!

About yoga, fine! It's just for me, cos' I have a stressful life. It's one way of handling your stress. Take it or leave it.

I just want to keep this thread alive since I saw lots of new I-140 monthly based threads for this year start mushrooming.

My lawyer did the calling to VSC and my lawyer ensured me that my case will be processed. I don't believe her, yet there is nothing to believe in except God.

Someone told me a week ago that ppl who work on merging the database for immigration are still learning Oracle. Scary or not! Well, I guess our life really depends on the speed of their learning skill.

So, just an information to all you guys! and I hope you guys would participate with Mr.Khanna's proposal to sign up to speed up I-140 petition. It's the best for all.