Any July RD waiting?

RD 7/18 ND 8/28 No RFE No Approval Still waiting ..
message says receiveing FP... processing resumed ..:confused:

The HR is still working on it...Its been a week

and hopefully by the end of the week they would have sent it out. Its a standard letter stating Title, salary and office location....Hope that helps

-Hopeful

Thanks

My attorney is preparing my letter, she also asked me my w-2 form for last four years she said this will be additional evedence.
Hopefully she will send mine by end of next week.

Has anyone spoken to an Officer lately? I am worried with my application. I have filed in July 2001, and the message is always.. your fp has been rcvd.. procesng has resumed. I spoke to an officer myself and she said they are processing aprl 2001 cases. NSC is a bunch of liars!!

I think they are clearing up July.

my RD was 7/31 and had an RFE , I still got approved 2 days ago. Also try calling a Congress man in your area. It really helps.

Also I know that they had Audits once a while , the last one was in first week of October. They backlog tends to get cleared up a lot in the dates closer to an Audit.

My 2 cents worth.

Yeah me too...

RD: 7/30/2001
ND: 9/10/2001
FP: 01/28/2002
RFE: 09/23/2002 (Employment Letter)
RFE Sent: 10/08/2002, to date, AVM and Online still saying that they generated RFE on Sept 23.
Approval: Who knows?
If RFE found
maybe work on case
elseif RFE not found
lawyer resending RFE Nov 15
Endif

To rfepanga:

Hello, Buddy

Regarding to your latest post, would you please give me more detailed suggestions about calling a congress man in my area?

My RD is 6/7/01. I have not got any news about my case. Called IIO many times but no meaningful response. I am not sure if I have to wait for their processing time moved forward or just contact with senators or congressmen in time. Please advise. Really appreciate your help!!!

Have they stopped processing July 01 cases? All i see in the Rupnet is RFE approvals for July 01 cases. I know that lot of people are busy, but please do update the status in Rupnet.
The holiday season begins on Nov15th After which there will be very few approvals. I am setting up hope for Mid Jan 2003

My case
RD 07/27/01
No information/update
Web site: FP received blah....

talked to IIO

Talked to them few times regarding my AP and application error.

Anyway, both of them actually told me that my RD is Aug. I guess for them RD=ND. Funny. Anyway, they said my app. was not with any officer yet. Then one of them sounded very optimistic that I will have it by end of Dec.

After digging around in rupnet, I didn't think my app. will get processed soon. As a matter of fact, I have a feeling that I will have to call around once NSC officially put out processing time beyond July.

As I have said b4, from April till July, the app. gets stuck forever if it didn't get looked the same time w/ similar LIN number.

Grap a Snicker guys, it is going to be awhile.

Thanks to my company's incompetent HR/attorney, now I have to go down to my local INS to test my luck for my AP/EAD.

-c

Guys,

I just checked my online status and it read that "On November 07, 2002, we mailed a notice requesting additional evidence or information in this case...".

It's most likely processing July 2001 cases now... or about to process that......

Hanging there... the time is coming soon.

tO 0607

First of all you need to find out who is an active ( helpful ) congressman/woman and generally their phone number is also listed in yellow pages in the government section ( blue one ). That is what I had done. Just pick up the phone and call. Sometimes some of them expect you to come thru someone , not sure how it works in your area.

In my case , i just called them ( i was really trying it for the heck of it ) and fortunately got a response back.

Good luck !!!

Case approved

Hello Folks,

Got our cases approved.

RD - Jul 19
ND - Aug 27

No RFE. Online status was updated from 420 - 450 days to Case has been approved.

Thank you all Good luck.