Any July Approvals

Looks like a dry day today not a single approval.

Thats it, its over for this year.

Lets hope the mental inmates of nsc & dos will do a better job and start giving visa's in an orderly maner.

Good or bad I got my approval today - PD 9/2003, but I couldn't file my 1 year son's 485 due to retrogression. We are now in the same limbo as others. This is no good for me at all.:confused:

Good or bad I got my approval today - PD 9/2003, but I couldn't file my 1 year son's 485 due to retrogression. We are now in the same limbo as others. This is no good for me at all.:confused:

Even if you are approved ... U have 180 days to file for your family.
Enjoy Ur GC.

Look at this article from Shusterman.com...
looks like of lot of approvals are gonna come soon, for all pending 485 applications (irrespective of PD - thx to the July Bulletin going effective for 1 second in July)
>>>

SILVER LINING ON THE JULY VISA BULLETIN
July 4, 2007
Believe it or not there is a silver lining to the July Visa Bulletin....

Today we received a dozen approvals for persons whose visa numbers became current on July 1st.....
>>>

one of my friend got approval yesterday, he received the card no mails no LUD. EB3 PD April 2003

gives me some hope on my pending 485 as I have not recieved any email and there is no LUD.Although getting late anything to come in mail now.

I would say - just go for Infopass or try calling TSC/NSC using POJ Trick and check if your namecheck cleared?

I am guessing - if your namecheck cleared...the approval may be on the way soon!

I would say - just go for Infopass or try calling TSC/NSC using POJ Trick and check if your namecheck cleared?

I am guessing - if your namecheck cleared...the approval may be on the way soon!

Sorry to be noob but can you please explain POJ trick..? TIA

Card production ordered mail recd July 01 and 02. Waiting for further emails
EB3 VSC to TSC transfer , March 7. PD Sept, 2003

a lady I know got the email on july 3rd
she is eb3 row pd: 4/9/01
And she sent the package (i-485) in april 2007!!!!!

Looks like they have already assigned 60,000 visa numbers to the pending cases and approving accordingly. Let's hope for more approvals in comming days.:) :) :)

online_to_gc

Is there is any chance

Thanks Arvind for posting details.
Here my details

EB3, India PD June 2003.
RD Nov 2004
3 APs and 3 EAD
Recd RFE on Birth certificate on 5/1 (for addl proof, like Affidavit)and reply reced at Nebraska on 5/29 (with Affidavavit)
FP twice. Last one was on 4/6
Since then NO LUD or updates.
Case originally transferred form WSC to Nebraska.

Could learned members in the group thorw some light?
Thanks in Advance.

Nama:

I would say - go for Infopass and check if they tell you "July Visa Number assigned" or "Currently under review"...looks like, bunch of folks are getting that message....
or call TSC and see if they tell you these messages...

That is probably the best hope for approval these days....unless this AILF lawsuit throws USCIS offboard and these messages may also not be good enough!

Does any one had any LUD changes as my LUD changed on 2nd & 3rd of July after the FP on 30th June. Let's hope they start approving after this holiday week:) :)

online_to_gc .

Does any one had any LUD changes as my LUD changed on 2nd & 3rd of July after the FP on 30th June. Let's hope they start approving after this holiday week:) :)

online_to_gc .

I had my Code3 on June 25th and had LUD's on 25th and 26th.
Its probably just a standard update. I haven't seen any change on the message. My PD is June 2003, RD is March 2004, Still waiting for I-485 approval.
Let us know if you see any changes.

Looks like the approvals have stopped after initial 3 to 4 approved cases. Lets hope they start approving from October on wards in case our priority dated becomes current.

Online_to_gc

Lab - PD-02-2003
I-485 - Rd-10-2003