Any July 2 filers with no receipt notice yet?

rakshak

Registered Users (C)
I am just wondering if I am the only july 2 filer with no receipt notice yet?
In a weeks time it will be 90 days since I filed for 485.
Is there anyone in this forum who had to start an enquiry in order to get the receipt number?

I am still pending.
2mins back I was talking to an IO and she asked me the tracking number to start the inquiry. I couldnt give that info coz the fedex number is of delivery of 2nd July. I told her I will call her back. What a waste !

still no receipt notice yet

Im also a Jul 2 filer, also signed by J barret. Im loosing my mind here, still no checks cashed, oh my god what happend to my application, I think this J barret just pitched it somewhere, filed at nebraska.

on september 26, i sent a letter to nebraska service center asking about the status of my application, they received it today, Oct 1. Hopefully that will do something, still no checks yet, Oct 1

Just out of curiousity, how did you sent the letter? Addressed to who?. Pls share the details. I want to follow same route.
BTW, mine is pending too.

July filer

Response was to check back after two weeks, high volume thus the delay.

Mine of received by J Barrret as well.

sent inquiry to the same address that my I 485 was sent to, Nebraska service center. still nothing yet. checks not cashed yet. I included the tracking report with signature from fedex.com.