Any July 01 filers left? am I the only one?

july waiting

i called up the iio on friday he told they will send a indend to deny notice to my lawyer, but i called again on monday and iio said the case is being processed, i asked them about the indent to deny they said they took it back and the case is under processing, now that is weird, so hoping for the best RD = 07/31/01

Approved!!!!!!!!!

Checked the AVM last night, it says case has been approved on 19th.

I had checked the AVM over the weekend, heard the same old song.

AVM is updated on Monday.

Details Again: RD 07/09, ND 08/23, FP 12/18, Renewed EAD, I140 for CP, No RFE, AD 07/19.

Guys just sit tight, you are next.

Delay doesn't mean some thing is wrong.

I will drop into this thread again to answer any questions.

Good Luck!!!

July 01 case - I spoke to an officer today

July 01 case - I spoke to an officer today ..surprisingly only after a 8 minute wait.

ANS : My case is still to be assigned to an officer (Jul 5 01 RD)

IIO very nice and told me there are a lot of July cases waiting ..being picked up in batches of 50-100 by officers. He can not tell when it will be assigned but he said it is OK to call once every 30 days as it sometimes happens that notices are issued but not mailed / delivered.

I know this news is not good, but I hope it will reduce the anxiety for the next 30 days ..some relief eh !

I somehow dread calling the INS, but I guess calling once every 30 days is better than sulking every day. Last I called was June 10 or so.

Thanks for your support ..lets keep this thread alive.

Best Wishes to all.

:p

July 01 case - I spoke to an officer today

July 01 case - I spoke to an officer today ..surprisingly only after a 8 minute wait.

ANS : My case is still to be assigned to an officer (Jul 5 01 RD)

IIO very nice and told me there are a lot of July cases waiting ..being picked up in batches of 50-100 by officers. He can not tell when it will be assigned but he said it is OK to call once every 30 days as it sometimes happens that notices are issued but not mailed / delivered.

I know this news is not good, but I hope it will reduce the anxiety for the next 30 days ..some relief eh !

I somehow dread calling the INS, but I guess calling once every 30 days is better than sulking every day. Last I called was June 10 or so.

Thanks for your support ..lets keep this thread alive.

Best Wishes to all.

:p

Spoke to IIO (07.24)

Spoke to IIO about my case yesterday. She mentioned it is still pending and under review. I then asked if anything has changed since last time (7.5.01)when an IIO told me that my case is in clerical department and I should hear something (RFE, Approval or IOD) in two weeks but she told it could be a mistake. I then asked how long and she mentioned atleast 60 days.....

?????????

RD 7.6.01
ND 8.23.01

Me too

Rd 7/30/01 (We have to include the year now!)
ND 9/20/01

Still waiting patiently.

Has anybody applied for EAD renewal?

Take care

Spoke to IIO

RD:7/10/01 ND:8/27 FP:01/xx

I applied for EAD /AP renewal. Received EAD. I got RFE for AP!!
Problem with Photos. I had to resend photos.

I spoke to IIO today about 485. She said the case got assigned to an officer last week and I should hear a decision in 2 weeks.

Extreme Moon.

I m posting to bring the thread up.I don't have any new info. But I think it is imp to keep this link alive

another july 2001 case

Friends,

Here are my details

RD 7/13/01
ND 8/28/01
FP 11/16/01

Have spoken to IIO's a few times in the past couple of months and have conflicting answers.

In June I was told that the case is with an officer and we should hear something soon. Last week when I called I was told that the case was not actually assigned to an officer in May but was at a later time. So now the case is being looked at and we should hear something in the next three weeks.

Yesterday my wife called up and the lady said that we were in the right hands and should hear something soon.

This is my first post here in a long time visiting this great and very helpful forum.

Hang in gang. every dog has his day. Ours will be soon.

Seeeeeeeee the light at the end of the tunnel. That could be one of us......

Have a great weekend.

Posting to bring the thread up.

Manu1970 - I have the same experience. When I called in May IIO said it is assigned to a officer and I should hear something in 30 days. I called again in June IIO said everything look Ok and can't say if it is assigned to an officer. Called again on 5th july IIO told me it is in clerical department and she doesn't know anymore details but said I should hear something (Approval, RFE ot IOD) in two weeks. So I called again on 24th July and IIO told me I should hear something in 30 to 60 days when I mentioned about the previous conversation she said it could be mistake.

I am really fedup on these should's from IIO.....

There are few july approval popping up here and there .This gives us hope. I think it is best not to call the IIO.It adds to the frustuation. Just wait patiently. RD 7/30. ND 9/24

SRAMASUB1 - Thanks for the post. In a way I feel good reading what you wrote, knowing that I'm not the only one going through this mess called INS.

I'll keep posting messages on this link to update all if things change or not.

August following

In few days, the remaining August 01 folks will start to join the "over 12 monthers" victims club. I know people at my work with July 01 RD who got their GC in May. I'm sick and tired of the wait, let them either deny it or approve it so I know what to do with my life!!! :mad: :mad: :mad:

That's exactly how I feel. Get this sh*t over with one way or the other. I'm just hoping that they send me a letter of intent to deny. Atleast I'll know that someone looked at my case. Right now I feel that I'm being ignored and someone is just looking past me even though I'm looking right in their face.

Just feel pissed off for things that are not in my control.

Yet another dog day in the ............