any idea why 3rd FP notice now? just did 2nd FP last month!

Ella_hasiru

Registered Users (C)
completed 2FP ahead of schedule on mid-dec'03.,status has not updated to reflect the receipt of FP results! and today recd another FP notice for both me and my wife! :confused:

anyone in the same situation?

-EH

I am in similar situation. I did my second fingerprint on 1/6, the online status shows that they received the result. But I just received another notice to do fingerprint on 2/7. According to my lawyer, this got to be a mistake.

same here

Did second fp in dec 2003 , got another notice today. any ideas?

wac 02-065
ND dec 13
seconf fp dec 17 2003
rfe sent dec 11 2003
another fp notice recieved today

same here

Did second FP in december 2003. Online status shows that they received the result and got another notice today. First "second FP' notice was from INS on white paper. Second "second FP" notice is from BCIS on a special paper. Should I expect third "second FP" notice from USCIS?

Are you guys going to do FP again?

Last edited by a moderator:
me too

i did my fp on jan 6 and i got a notice today
for another fp for 2/27

i got approved on 1/14

Last edited by a moderator:
Not sure why BCIS likes your FP to be taken again .. :confused:

But, Did you all go ahead of the scheduled FP time (from BCIS) .. just wondering if thats the reason ..

posting experience at san jose, asc

we went to san jose asc office this morning to clarify about our 3rd FP notice...
there were many people who had come with the same reason

after hearing our story (about previous FP), the lady receptionist took our 3rd FP notice and 2nd FP acknowledgement sheet for checking with her superior...later she came back and told that we do not have re-take the FP. she took our new notices though.
and we were out in about 15 mins.

btw, the current onl status still hasn't changed (1st FP resumed for wife and RFE recd for self)

-EH