Any idea what this message means ??

KGReddy

Registered Users (C)
Here is my on-line message says ... it used to be same 'received blah blah .. '

On July 9, 2003, the results of your fingerprint review for your I485 Application to Register Permanent Residence or to Adjust Status were received, and processing has resumed on your case. We will mail you a notice if further action is needed, or when a decision is made.

I gave my FPs in 12/02 ... any clues ???

ND 7/9/02
lin02229#####

They processed ur fingerprinting results now, and hence updated the status. Interesting that they should decide to process it now - with your LIN02229 still being a few months from active processing. May be it is a good sign for ur case, or it may just be one of those gazillion wacky things BCIS does...

Like sanskrityan would say - Que Sara Sara, whatever would be, would be....

-ab

Hi KGReddy,

did you change your address recently? See the similar posts in the forum, I saw another message in the forum same as you and that guy mentioned, he changed his address recently.

Nope ...
And , as 'atlantabhopali' said , I am just hoping its a good sign.

Last edited by a moderator:
Do not read too much into it

I have been seeing that message for the last 20 months. It probably doesn't mean too much except to signify that your fingerprints were matched to a database and that probably no adverse information was found.

Re: Do not read too much into it

Originally posted by norfesept01
I have been seeing that message for the last 20 months. It probably doesn't mean too much except to signify that your fingerprints were matched to a database and that probably no adverse information was found.

In fact it does not mean anything at all:eek: The fact that your fingerprints cleared has no significance whatsoever in my opinion as, more than likely, they were cleared by the FBI a while ago, and secondly, because you are likely to be refingerprinted sometime after march 2004 at which point another record search will be initiated. Once this herculean task is completed, likely with the same result as the prior search (or maybe by that time you would have gone postal and acquired a record!) they will update (if and when they feel like it) their public database again:rolleyes:

Hey Atlantabhopali, just for the record, it is Sankrityayan and not sanskrityan.:) At the time I enrolled on these boards this spring, I was reading something by a very interesting historian by that name and, on the spur of the moment, decided to adopt it as my nom de guerre (a web search on the name will show what I mean).