Any Idea what is going on

bishesh

Registered Users (C)
My attorney send RFE on 04/20/05 and RD 04/25/05. LUD 04/26/05, 04/27/05, 04/28/05. I called USCIS today at 1 800 and found my application is with the Officer. She told me I will takes few weeks. Do you know what is that means?

Last edited by a moderator:
btw, I understand you meant 4/25, 26, 27 instead of 5/25! It means that you should hear from them pretty soon (also might sort of depend on what you were asked for in the RFE). I got my approval 12 days after RD (RFE: EVL of sorts). Expect to hear good news soon !!! ...thats my personal take....

As rdip said.

You have a high probability of seeing approval in a week or two.

good luck :)

bishesh said:
My attorney send RFE on 04/20/05 and RD 04/25/05. LUD 04/26/05, 04/27/05, 04/28/05. I called USCIS today at 1 800 and found my application is with the Officer. She told me I will takes few weeks. Do you know what is that means?

My RFE was received more than a month ago. However, unlike many happy guys on this forum I am still waiting for the approval.

How did you find out that your file with an officer? When I tried to talk to them I was told that they can discuss only approved cases. :confused:

She was a nice girl. I asked her what is going on my case. She told me my case with Officer. I might be lucky. Try again you might get helpful person.

Last edited by a moderator: