Any idea of wait time at Bloomington,MN local office

When did your case got transferred to MN office? One of my friends case was transferred to MN office around 20th feb '03 and he did not hear anything regarding the date.

My case also got xferred to Bloomington on March 18, '03. Again, I got no clue as to why. My colleague's case got approved by NSC. His RD is after mine ( My RD Sep 17, '01). I have not got any notice from NSC about the Xfer. Only after calling NSC to check on the status after my colleague's approval, I came to know about it. Now my lawyer is telling me it may take upto a year before I get a interview letter (If at all...). Mine is not a case of marriage within 6 months after filing 485. Now all I could do is keep my fingers crossed and hope one day I will see the light at the end of the tunnel. Fellow sufferers, let's keep each other posted on any developments in Bloomington transfer cases.

dear gc-mirage

Dear gc-mirage,

Though I do not fall in under the same service center, but I know for sure that there is nothing for you to worry about.

The reason local offices are not doing things faster these days is because they have to meet the April 25th deadline for registering nationals from the listed countries.

From the date of transfer to local office, you should get an interview call within 4-6 months.

Take Care!

Hi Guys,

Sorry for long absence

Here are few updates on my case:

On 27th Mar got a FP notice, saying to apear for FP on 25th Apr, I went on 5th, Apr , FP were taken for me and my wife without any problem.

And I was waiting for interview letter very anxiously, last week i got a call from the senator office, she said , she was told by bloomington office that "Forget about this case for at least another six month"................I was shocked !

meantime ! my EAD is expiring in sep,03 and I am not sure where to file renewal , since mine was transferred form VSC.

Let me know if you guys have any questions/comments

Thanks