Any idea how many days it takes to get Interview letter after the status is changed.

g10783

Registered Users (C)
Hi All,

I have noticed that my case status was updated on 09/10/2005. It use to have some standard message saying that case will take about 365 days, but now it says "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status,
please contact the National Customer Service Center". My district office is Arlington, VA and priority date is 1st week of may and I finished my fingerprints in July. Any information on this is really appreciated.

Thanks.

A week or so. But some people never receive interview letter even after the status disappears.

-g

g10783 said:
Hi All,

I have noticed that my case status was updated on 09/10/2005. It use to have some standard message saying that case will take about 365 days, but now it says "The status for this Receipt Number cannot be found at this time in this automated system.Please check your case receipt number to see if it is correct. If you have questions or concerns about your case status,
please contact the National Customer Service Center". My district office is Arlington, VA and priority date is 1st week of may and I finished my fingerprints in July. Any information on this is really appreciated.

Thanks.

I got mine 9 days after the case status changed. They post it app. a week after the status change date.

Hi Ip_everywhere,

Thanks for your reply, I have seen people with the priority date around mine got there letters already. Any way what is your DO and priority date.

Thanks.