Any I140 RFE approvals ?

No Title

Same boat here, but longer. My redo I140 was received on July 25th. New I140 got approved in three weeks and my lawyer received the 140 approval letter on August 25th. But nothing seems to be happening to 485 processing. Do not know why. Most probable reason is they misplaced my papers. This is because, everytime when I call them, they ask me if I mailed anything in response to the RFE. After some more talking, they do confirm that they received some response in July. That\'s where I am. I hope they clear the old cases faster.

Bye and best of luck.

No Title

Akp, I have some question/suggestion:

I wonder:

1) Did they updated the auto-response message on you I485 EAC, if they did - when, after receieving the RFE with I140 application, after approving the I140 or never at all. I send my I140 application on 09/13 and received cert. mail sleap on 09/18, but the message on I485 still says that they "requested additional evidence..." Was that in your case as well

2) PLEASE DO NOT ACCEPT THIS AS A LEGAL ADVICE:
What happens if you(your lawayer) send another letter to VSC, stating that it\'s the SECOND time you reply to the RFE because the paperwork submitted long time ago seem to be unaknowledged yada,yada. PLUS attach the copy of original RFE (from June in your case) plus the copy of the approved I140 petition. The idea behind this is to trigger some update in their system, whereas when you call I them the system the IO/rep. is using is for info only (read-only).

At least you can ask your lawyer about this idea, siting that as far as the resubmitting I140 is somewhat non-standard and recently introduced procedure involving another petition with a new EAC (for I140), - the procedure at this case in INS maybe simply "rough unpolished".
Best Regards.

No Title

Hi Al VCS0509,

The automated message never changed. It still says "letter was sent asking for additional info....." But, when I talk with the IIO, they ask me if I replied to the RFE. When I say YES, then they look ino their system and say that they received some response on July 25th. Then when I explain them eveything that I got the redo 140 approval letter on August 25th, they tell me that they will give my case to a lead person and to call after couple of weeks.
My lawyer says that they have sent everything together as was asked. To me it looks as if some paper has to move from one desk to other. Till someone does that nobody has any clue about my case.
Maybe contacting a congressman or senator may help. I will do that this week and see if they can do something.
Till then I think I will make the IIO\'s mad by calling them everyday.

I have seen only two 485s getting approved after redo 140 RFE. But, I have seen many redo 140 RFEs. I do not know if nobody is getting approved or nobody bothers to post anymore.

No Title

I140 redo RFE issued -09/07
response received - 09/18
I140 redo approval dated -09/27 (notice received 10/02)
I485 approval dated 09/29 (Only my [no spuse\'s yet] notice received 10/04)

Great relieve...

I wish you all guys good luck, espesially akp.

No Title

I sent my I-140 REDO case on 9/21. Not sure when they received it. I still hear same old message. With the internal audit, I am not expecting any thing in next two weeks.

Looks like for all I-140 REDO cases they are not acknowledging the RFE. I wonder why? When I spoke to II couple of days back he says we are still waiting for your reply from your attorney.

It has been 2 months now since they have sent my first RFE. First RFE is about employment letter, pay stubs, tax returns and bank statements. Still waiting... waiting... waiting...

No Title

Hi Al VCS0599!
Congratulations !!!
Did you have to redo your I140, If not what did your lawyer do to resolve this issue. Your reply is greatly appreciated.

Thanks

No Title

They sent me new EAD # for I140. You can try to ask your lawyer if he received it. But, anyway, we can not do anything for the next two weeks.

No Title

I\'m also on the same boat. Filed 140 REDO with the RFE just yesterday. Let me know if any of you hear anything. Thanks