Any I-485 Dec 2004 or earlier got LUD change ?

marlon2006

Registered Users (C)
In theory, USCIS should be processing I-485 cases even if Visa numbers are unavailable.

That said, do we have news whether people with I-485 RD prior to December 2004 are getting notifications on LUD changes ? USCIS claims I-485 cases from Dec 2004 are being processed.

I am surprised we haven't heard people reporting LUD changes by now ?! :confused:

Case approved on last week of Oct!!

One of my friends case got approved in the last week of october...his i 485/i140filing date is dec2004.... :)

Did not get a LUD, got an interview though!

marlon2006 said:
In theory, USCIS should be processing I-485 cases even if Visa numbers are unavailable.

That said, do we have news whether people with I-485 RD prior to December 2004 are getting notifications on LUD changes ? USCIS claims I-485 cases from Dec 2004 are being processed.

I am surprised we haven't heard people reporting LUD changes by now ?! :confused:

My case was transferred to Boston DO from VSC on Sept 27th (NOTE transferred on the system, NOT physically)
(I do know it was not at Boston till Oct 7th; had the Congressional liason calling them)

Finally got an interview notice dated Oct 27th from the Manhester Office (so obviously got transferred to to Manchester, NH field office); NO change in LUD yet, Interview scheduled for Dec 6th, AOS adjudiation ---- Almighty knows when
more details on the signature