Any I-485 approvals has ND of Feb 3rd, 2004

gcluckyr

Registered Users (C)
Hi Friends,

Any I-485 approvals has ND of Feb 3rd, 2004. I have filed I-485 on Feb3rd, 2004 and did FP on Feb 17th,2005. The Msg changed on Feb 25th,2005 ‘FP results received’. Pl. post your details

called USCIS

check mine status.
i called the uscis this morning, they told me because the local office( philadelphia's processing date is dec15/2003) it's not to my case yet, i told her but my case is in the service center, she said they STILL need get back the information from the local office, they told me i need wait the local office to process my case then send to the VSC. i don't know it's true or not

does anyone know this?

gcluckyr said:
Hi Friends,

Any I-485 approvals has ND of Feb 3rd, 2004. I have filed I-485 on Feb3rd, 2004 and did FP on Feb 17th,2005. The Msg changed on Feb 25th,2005 ‘FP results received’. Pl. post your details

forre410 said:
check mine status.
i called the uscis this morning, they told me because the local office( philadelphia's processing date is dec15/2003) it's not to my case yet, i told her but my case is in the service center, she said they STILL need get back the information from the local office, they told me i need wait the local office to process my case then send to the VSC. i don't know it's true or not

does anyone know this?

she has no clue!

i do believe she has no clue. i called them again this morning. at first the customer service said the exactly same thing as yesterday, but i insisted i never received anything to tell me my case was transfer to the local office, then she asked me whether i moved, and change to my new address, and request the case information for me, i will receive the information on my case status in 30 days.

now i think their customer service have no idea about the case at all.

inPhilly said:
she has no clue!

ND 2/4/04 for I485/I140

Even we filed around same time ND 2/4/04 140/I485 concurrently and did our fingerprinting on 1/7/05 It says LUD 1/17/05 but no change in message.
I called up today morning at uscis customer service centre and they asked me all the details and asked me to call after 30 days.
LPD August 2001.
Hope so calling helps and we receive good news of clearing the case.
Good Luck to all of us :)

did they tell you they are going to send out the your case status information in 30 days? and if still didn't receive anything, call them on april 22, that's what they told me to do.

i am so happy to know a lot people are in the same boat with me,
wish us good luck!

Expecting485 said:
Even we filed around same time ND 2/4/04 140/I485 concurrently and did our fingerprinting on 1/7/05 It says LUD 1/17/05 but no change in message.
I called up today morning at uscis customer service centre and they asked me all the details and asked me to call after 30 days.
LPD August 2001.

i am in the same boat

I485 RD 2/4/04
I140 RD 2/8/04

FP1 11/16/04
140 AD 01/02/05

WIFE FP 03/11/05 (Postphoned due to to trip)
EAD RENEWAL Approved
I485 AD ????

See my signature for my filing date. LUD was updated several days after FP but online message also did not change.

My case is not approaved yet.

Expecting485 said:
LPD August 2001.

yes they told me the same thing. Hope 485 is approved soon after the call. and dont need a follow up on 22nd April Good luck......

Last edited by a moderator:
hi expecting485

after you call them, did your LUD change?
mine didn't change,
i just saw a member's ND is oct 2004 with PD OCT2001 already got approved, they are just so lucky.

Expecting485 said:
yes they told me the same thing. Hope 485 is approved soon after the call. and dont need a follow up on 22nd April Good luck......

Once u enter the EAC number it will read whts online message and then they will say our customer service representative dont have more information. Wait dont hang up listen to more options where they say...... ur processing date has gone ahead by 30 days or more........ chose that option and a cutomer service representative will be there after 20 minutes..
Good Luck ....