Any I-140's pending over 300 days?

Hi,

I filed on June 24th 2002. Still no adjudication for I-140. I got my EAD.

I used I-140 receipt to file concurrently in September.

What is the possibility of getting I- 140 approved without an RFE??

What is the trend now, Are they putting out a lot of RFE's??

Me too!

Over 318 days..
Did any of you guys tried to contact INS yourself or through employer/attorney/congressman... Please post your experiences.
I am really interested to know WHY some of the applications are processed faster than others. Who can get an honest answer for this?

What will you do with the figure ?

So somebody asks the question as to how many people are
there in this affected category .. Fine, no harm in asking ..

But may I ask what my esteemed friend will do with that
information ? If the number exceeds some threshold, will he use some magic wand and fix the problem ? I am sure not.

So, for now, will it be suffice for all of you to know that there are
countless affected people in this category ?

M101 .. GET OUT

If anyone should be kicked out of here, its filthy mouthed
pathetic souls like M101.

So, moderator, let's start a thread to discuss this then.

In the mean time, M101.. you foul mouthed piece of shit,
just keep that dirty mouth shut.

What an Excellent profile on this board.

All,

I just had the dis-pleasure of searching thru and reading most of PissedOffI140's over 50 posts on this board and but for one post which is a question regarding his status on the company being aqquired and a couple others, the rest of his posts have atleast one abusive sentence or "you are a loser" kind of statement in tthe posts. In one of the post he writes "God gave me reason, logic and brains...I...", Well just wondering if that is a true statement or an assumption.

Anyway, though not worth it, if you would like to verify what I just said (not that most of us here need to verify), click on the "Profile" icong at the bottom of any of his posts an dthen click "Look for all posts from this user" on the top right corner.

Take care all.

My details:

I485: RD 11/03/2002 ND 11/13/2002

EAD/AP: ND 11/13/2003 AD 12/23/2003 & 12/24/2003 respectively

You have proven it

Reading through all my posts.. ?

Even I haven't done it .

Are you a stalker or what ? Very possible...considering what you
are ...

Time to ponder ..really.. who is a looser ? And who has some
brains left and who has none...?

Not to take anybody's side, but...

I agree completely with the pointlessness of this threads, "I-140 pending > 300 days", "I-140 pending > 180 days", "I-90 pending > 90 days", "June tracker", "July tracker"

Even a cursory glance at the board will reveal that I-140's are not getting approved. So, If I have filed in June-2002 then I qualify for many of the threads. Do I have to contribute to all the threads? Does a new reader have to go through the same drivel every time?.

Right now the only tracker information that matters is latest approvals. All other threads is a waste of time for everybody. Certainly a user interface expert would shiver looking at information spread all over the threads instead of consolidating at a single place

Is this the appropriate place to post these type of messages.....

Mr.Mohit, i appreciate your efforts for your employer. Don't be too loyal to them, they will show their true face. I have very bad experiences. You will realise the truth some day!!!
Once someone is out of the project, they will take them out of the payroll and stop I-140 processing and use the approved labor for some one else. This might happen to you!
Again, i don't think this is the appropriate place to post such messages.

Last edited by a moderator: