Any I-140 sent to and approved by TSC with RD later than Jan. 19, 2006?

civ2ru

Registered Users (C)
I don't know about you, but I've been a little concerned that the RD for I-140 on TSC processing dates page has been Jan. 19, 2006 for a couple of months now. I was wondering exactly how accurate that is - has anyone sent I-140 paperwork to TSC with the RD later than Jan. 19 and got approved already? Thank you so much for your input!

Searching through this Forum, I have noticed there have indeed been both EB1 and EB2 cases filed as late as March'06 and already approved by TSC. My EB1 case was filed in Dec. 05 and still no news :( So I guess Jan. 19 date is not quite valid at this point. It has been stuck there ever since CSC-TSC transfer occured.

A friend of mine had called USCIS and he was told all CSC-TSC transfer cases will be processed in 90 days from the transfer date, i.e., end of June! I have also heard 180 days after filing date or 180 days after the transfer... So I guess we just need to wait...

Well, seems like the only I-140 approvals by TSC with RD after January 19, 2006 that I came across in this forum were approvals by TSC after a transfer from another service center (CSC or VSC). Correct me if I'm wrong!

How about I-140 cases sent directly to TSC after January 19, or (if after April 1) to NSC but with TSC adjudication over the case (and TSC receipt)? Any approvals there?

It feels so strange that TSC seems to prioritize transferred cases, even if the RDs on those are much later than on its own pending cases...

Thank you for any input!

I am after Jan

civ2ru said:
Well, seems like the only I-140 approvals by TSC with RD after January 19, 2006 that I came across in this forum were approvals by TSC after a transfer from another service center (CSC or VSC). Correct me if I'm wrong!

How about I-140 cases sent directly to TSC after January 19, or (if after April 1) to NSC but with TSC adjudication over the case (and TSC receipt)? Any approvals there?

It feels so strange that TSC seems to prioritize transferred cases, even if the RDs on those are much later than on its own pending cases...

Thank you for any input!

Please check my signature. I am aware of quiet few cases like me in this forum

my case was filed in March in vsc i think....it was transferred to TSC in May and it got approved in june first week....EB3