Any I-140 approvals with EAC receipts?

spaul123

Registered Users (C)
Hi,
My concurrently filed I-140/I-485 (EB2) was initially sent to NSC last July 07. It got transferred to VSC & then to TSC and has been pending for a year now. Did anyone in a similar situation get any approvals from TSC? Please post so that we can be optimistic of of seeing our approvals soon.

Thanks
Spaul

Hi Spaul,

I applied on substitute labor last year and filed concurrently 140/485. My 140 is with TSC and 485 is with NSC. I am also waiting fro this 140 to be approved. It is nearly an year, still pending. My 140 date and TSC procesiing dates are same July 23, 2007.

Let me know date and status of yours if any update.

Hi,
My concurrently filed I-140/I-485 (EB2) was initially sent to NSC last July 07. It got transferred to VSC & then to TSC and has been pending for a year now. Did anyone in a similar situation get any approvals from TSC? Please post so that we can be optimistic of of seeing our approvals soon.

Thanks
Spaul

For recent approval trend please check out this link. You can filter the results based on your criteria.

Hi manwithnoname,

Thank you very much for your support and information you provided.
My I 140 got approved today July 22, 2008. I got email message from USCIS.
This is substitute labor, and concurrent filing at TSC.

Thank you again

140 approval?

Hi manwithnoname,

Thank you very much for your support and information you provided.
My I 140 got approved today July 22, 2008. I got email message from USCIS.
This is substitute labor, and concurrent filing at TSC.

Thank you again
Congrats on your approval.

My case is similar to yours. In the sensethat it was concurrently filed.received date is aug 10th 2007.My employer hasnt given me the receipt for 140. I do have receipts for the rest of it.Is there a way I can get it myself.Any inputs.

I think we can get the records through http://www.state.gov/m/a/ips/
I amnot sure about it, and I did not try it. May be experts of this forum confirm this.

In my case, my 140 is in TSC and 485 is in NSC. Initially my 140 approved at TSC. I got the email alert. After few days, my 140 status online changed to something like 'Transferred to NSC for further processing of this case'. Then I got the chance to question the employer whether my 140 approved or was it moved to NSC for approval. I sent the mail and called them twice with lots of tension and they send me the copy of approved 140 saying 'look man are you satisfied?'. I said yes :)

You may try any method suitable.

We are also waiting for my husbands I-140 approval. Still sitting at NSC since April 2007. I-485 (filed 8/2007) is with TSC. Applied for 2nd EAD renewal already. Just hoping for I-140 to get thru. Been more than a year now.
Also they still have not updated the August processing dates (today is already 8/28). Still showing July 15 for all service centers.

Got the magic email this morning. Will be a great Thanksgiving.
Could be better, but for now I'll take this. May be a bigger X-Mas present. Who knows.

Application Type: I140 , IMMIGRANT PETITION FOR ALIEN WORKER

Current Status: Approval notice sent.

This was at NSC with RD April 26,2007.

Now waiting for TSC.
Filed I-485 August 16, 2007.
PD is Feb, 2004
EB3 ROW

Hope everybody stuck waiting for I-140 approvals will get it soon.

HAPPY TURKEY DAY TO EVERYBODY!!!!!!!!!!!!

We are also waiting for my husbands I-140 approval. Still sitting at NSC since April 2007. I-485 (filed 8/2007) is with TSC. Applied for 2nd EAD renewal already. Just hoping for I-140 to get thru. Been more than a year now.
Also they still have not updated the August processing dates (today is already 8/28). Still showing July 15 for all service centers.

Additional info

I amnot sure about it, and I did not try it. May be experts of this forum confirm this.

In my case, my 140 is in TSC and 485 is in NSC. Initially my 140 approved at TSC. I got the email alert. After few days, my 140 status online changed to something like 'Transferred to NSC for further processing of this case'. Then I got the chance to question the employer whether my 140 approved or was it moved to NSC for approval. I sent the mail and called them twice with lots of tension and they send me the copy of approved 140 saying 'look man are you satisfied?'. I said yes :)

Thanks Dane. I could not find any 140 records. Am I missing something.Its driving me nuts with not knowing whats happening with my case.

Mine also approved

Hi,

I applied my I-140/485 concurrent filing on last year august 17 in TSC. Luckily My I-140 was approved on November 2008, I recieved approved sent mail from USCIS. Mine is B.A Degree from Osmania University,India. My employer filed my I-140 on EB2 Category.

I believes god so much that's why my i-140 got approved, i see so many friends who are denied I-140 who are on Degree B,com or Bsc in most of the cases.

I did a Poojas in various hindu temples before approving my I-140. God Saves me a lot.

Now i'm looking for Fulltime as well as contract jobs.

If any body have any questions please contact me i can help you.

Thank you so much to Immigration.com helped me a lot to get more information about GC issues.

Ombudsman help

Can I approach Ombudsman office to get help regarding my 140 status. My ND and RD is Oct 2007 and Aug 2007 respectively.It is in TSC. The processing dates are now in March 2008 . Can I ask them for the status of my case.Any inputs.