Any Help appreciated!!

Radha Ram

Registered Users (C)
Please help!! I have recently got a H1 visa after a long wait after obtaining a J1 waiver thru a HPSA facility. I would greatly appreciate any info on how to apply for NIW and also on whom to contact for the MBBS being equivalent to MD. Please help!!

No Title

please contact any educational verification services and they will do your credentialing which in essence will prove your mbbs to md. Best of luck

No Title

HI My e-mail is keshavram@pol.net. Thanks a lot for the help. Can you also send me what are the available procedures for obtaining Green card after a J1 waiver and H1 visa based on the HPSA facility and the approximate time period and the cost involved if I want to ask your firm to help me. Also what are the documents needed. Please also let me know if it is needed for me to go out of the country to get my pass port stamped for H1 visa or the approval for H1 visa status enough for all these procedures. Thank you very much for your help!!

No Title

Dear Marc,
Have u heard of any physician NIW approval since sept-2000. I had replied to the rfe in mid nov-00, nothing seems to be happening. ANy info would be appreciated.
Thanks