Any H1 visa stamping at Juarez ?

Venkatesh Aiyar

Registered Users (C)
Has anyone got an H1 stamping done at Juarez after November 16th ? I have an appointment on December 19th and want to know how things are.

How to get appointment

Hi,

Could you please tell me how to get appointment at US consulates in
mexico and also mexico visa.

Thanks
-ks

I used nvars before Nov 16

I used the website nvars in early November to get an appointment. Not sure if they are accepting appointments any more. For Mexican visa, I plan to use the services of Victor Garcia.

Got H1 VISA stamped at JUAREZ on 29th\'Nov

hi,
Got my h1 stamped on 29th of Nov at Juarez. Mine was from F1 -> H-1, had no problem at all. My appointment was at 9.00 a.m., i was back in U.S. by 2pm.
Everything went well, it was pretty cool, some simple questions couple of documents were asked that it.

since mine was F-1 to H-1

hi,
since mine was F-1 to H-1 they asked me EAD card, current letter of employement (thats just to show them).
But they did asked me following simple questions.
1) when did I come to U.S.
2)why did I change the university ?
3)when did I graduate?
4)when did my OPT start?
5)when did my H-1 start?
thats it, looking at the questions I feel all they wanted to make sure is I was in status for the period I stayed in U.S.

I dont know for h-1 to h-1, may be same standard documents listed on the appointment letter. If you follow victor garcia\'s list of documents required that\'s more than enough.

Stamping in Juarez

Are people being turned away without stamping or are those cases being denied for specific reasons such as out of status cases ?

No More appointements are availaible for the Third Country nationals?

I have heard and ofcourse seen that no more appointments are availaible for third country nationals at mexico and canada posts.
does anybody know when these special requirements are gonna end. please help???