Any Guesstimate on July Bulletin on Ind EB3

LaborBadhi

Registered Users (C)
Folks - Any one have guess/estimate on July visa bulletin for Ind EB3?

I am feeling it will fall into Yr. 2002.

I am sorry my friend, EB3 is least importance for them now.
If it moves 2002 Dec most of them in this thread will get the GC's
But god only knows.

Thanks
Vasu

But god only knows.

Thanks
Vasu

Injustice for EB3

Would you give some insight why EB3 is least important for them????

But god only knows.

Thanks
Vasu

E. EMPLOYMENT THIRD PREFERENCE VISA AVAILABILITY

Demand for numbers, primarily by Citizenship and Immigration Services Offices for adjustment of status cases, is expected to bring the Employment Third preference category very close to the annual numerical limit in June. As a result, this category is likely to experience retrogressions or visa unavailability beginning in July. Such action would only be temporary, however, and a complete recovery of the cut-off dates would occur for October, the first month of the new fiscal year.

this is what the current visa bulletin say.. so we will be lucky if at least the PD would stay the same in the month of july.

It is illegal to use all available visas within 3 quarters of the year. They should make numbers available for each quarter equally.

If one is extremely dependent on GC, such as spouse needs EAD to work, it is always better to process another EB2 and convert, Having EB3 and worrying about Visa numbers is not good for health. EB3 is good, if you don't care when the GC comes, may it take 7 or 10 years.