Any guess ?when Apr and May will be over?

smartboy

Registered Users (C)
Since not many I-485 were filed during Apr and May so any guess when INS will be done with this and start with June cases????

My RD: 6/21/01 ND 8/13/01 FP yet to be done on 3/4/02 .
thanks .....

No Title

since my fp is on march 4th so will there be any delay in approval ? How long it takes for FBI to send FP report back to INS ?

Thanks

FBI takes max 7 days

FBI takes 3 days (max 7 days), but INS will review FP results..in my case they took 35 days...that is as per AVM..
12/7 FP done
12/11 it was "Pending for review"
1/15 it was "FP results received , process resumed"

my guess: by Feb. and will start with June case at the end of Feb.

one of RD late April (4/26) case approved as yesterday\'s posting

No Title

My RD is 6/21 and my FP is yet to be done on 3/4/02 and if Apr/MAy cases will be done by Feb end then will it be a good idea to go for FP before my scheduled date ????

Thanks,
Kmalesh

No Title

Anybody has gone for early FP and got into problem ? please share your experience ....Thanks.....

I went for early FP. actual date was 12/28, but it did FP on 12/7

It all depends on local INS..give a try..

No Title

vinmad , when did INS update their AVM about FP ? did they update AVM sooner than the scheduled date ?
Which INS center did you go ?
Mine is Manchester in New hampshire .

thnaks in advance....

Yes..

12/7 FP done at Atlanta
12/11 it was "Pending for review"
1/15 it was "FP results received , process resumed"

Check with NH INS..

Early FP

I too did my FP almost a month early. It was scheduled on 12/06 and I got the FP receipt on 11/05 and did it on 11/08. INS has updated my Finger print info as "Your FP results received on 11/19 and process resumed".Since then waiting for my turn.MY RD is in July.
If local INS say yes, do it early. This is not a problem as far as I know. In my knowledge lot of my friedns did this and got their approvels . But it will not help to get your approvel early. Hope it helps.

No Title

Not required. in person go there and tell them want to give FP.In general They will not say NO.

Just walk-in...

I did just walk-in..Just go there, if they take ok..otherwise comeback..I told you It all depends on Local INS..
Why don\'t you ask for NH guys about this..there is NH FP discussion thread in this forum...