Any Guess for Feb 2006

Feb Priority date ... its going to be June 1975

I just ran into a senior citizen who had his labor pending and just got approved. He applied for non-RIR EB3 in 1975 and now is eligible for I-485.

He started off as an mainframe programmer in 1974 when he came on H1.

He said that the DOS is going to actually make the Priority date to June 1975 in order to accomodate anyone who is in similar postiion to him.

He has renewed his H1 28 times and has worked in Half the indian job-shops.

--logiclife.

Friends

I think it will go forward to Dec 1999. Then it will do a reverse and go back 100 Years.
Well rather than waiting for this stupid date to crawl to july 2002. let us all join together in one effort as the guys at immigrationvoice are doing and get that Immigration reform bill passed into a law.

** BEst of Luck**

logiclife said:
I just ran into a senior citizen who had his labor pending and just got approved. He applied for non-RIR EB3 in 1975 and now is eligible for I-485.

He said that the DOS is going to actually make the Priority date to June 1975 in order to accomodate anyone who is in similar postiion to him.

--logiclife.

Dude!! I really love this joke despite the doom and gloom that surrounds. :cool:

Guesswork

EB2 for India will cross the April 2001 roadblock in Feb bulletin - Will probably jump to June or July 2001.

EB3 for India will still be in 1999. Probably Oct 1, 1999.

Future predictions for EB3 - Will reach April 2001 sometime in the second half of this year and will be stuck there till end of 2006 and even early 2007.

Tell me you are not kidding

logiclife said:

--logiclife.

well...I beleive him

songlan said:
Tell me you are not kidding

well...I beleive him..I know people who work in convinient stores and motels..who have been here more than 25 years and applied for GC and still waiting....I donno if they r on H1 or some other visa....