Any good immigration photo takers in nj

srikanti

Registered Users (C)
Hi Folks ,

Any good immigration photo takersin in edison or any other area in NJ (08859)tried to take walgreens or walmart they suck big time .

Best regards

Why do you need immigration photos, now-a-days they accept normal passport style photos for most applications, check your local AAA.

Not so sure joyd. I got RFE on photos though they were taken at motophoto which is pretty upscale saying digital photos not accepted (whatever that means).

srikanti said:
Hi Folks ,

Any good immigration photo takersin in edison or any other area in NJ (08859)tried to take walgreens or walmart they suck big time .

Best regards

Try Ritz Camera in Woodbridge mall. They are good. Also 'Picture People' is good (There is one in Quakerbridge Mall, Lawrenceville). Hope this helps. I took mine from Picture people and my friend used Ritz Camera more than once. No complaints so far.

Su's Photo 1789 Route Edison, NJ 8817 Tel: (732)572-9522. The service is very good. I had all my immigration-related photos taken there. Before I went there I also tried Picture people and JCPenny. Both are not good.

What is a digital photo ?
and
how do they find out that the photo is digital?

I got mine printed at kinkos , the photos are as per the requirements stated.

Jc penny in free hold mall

Took in jc penny for my wife not happy at all ,i have taken with chinese shop in flushing ,ny no comparision at all .In nj expensive less quality .They are more interested in taking portaits and make more money than taking passport.
Hope she gets card without problem staff there did not say any thing .

Last edited by a moderator:
srikanti said:
Hi Folks ,

Best regards

Try the COSTCO on Rt 27. I did not have any problems with the photos from there. They are cheaper compared to other places.

I just got the passport photos taken at KINKO'S. The officer when I went for stamping said it was perfect.