Any GA constituent interested to join for a Meeting with Senator Saxby Chambliss?

feb6361

Registered Users (C)
Mr. Rajiv and I will be trying to arrange a personal meeting with Senator Saxby Chambliss either in Washington, DC or Atlanta, GA to discuss about our pending I-485 Litigation against USCIS. The date/time/location is not yet fixed but meantime we are looking for a 3 to 4 GA constituent only (either from ATLANTA or GA) to join with us for a meeting.

If any one interested, please send me a private message with their contact detail.

Thank you!

Please post the meeting results in here. This senator is the head of the immigration sub committee.

I am very interested since this Senator is over my constituent.

feb6361, I already sent you a private message. Please reply with details or call me. thanks.

We will keep you all posted..Thank you!

Originally posted by txgcslave
I am very interested since this Senator is over my constituent.

feb6361, I already sent you a private message. Please reply with details or call me. thanks.

Count me in.

I tried to contact the Saxby's office.

Their office is at

100 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1340,
Atlanta, GA 30339

Telephone 770-763-9090
Fax 770-226-8633

1. When you call and explain your situation, they ask you to fill-up a form. (can be downloaded from their website).

You can fax that form.

2. When you call up, they reply that they will send the info to their office in Macon, GA where someone will input the details in computer. Allow 1 week for this to happen.

3. When you call Macon office, they ask you for form. My form did not reach from Atlanta to Macon. So I asked if I can fax directly to Macon office. They said yes.

There is a toll free number for Macon office 800-234-4208 to call. There Fax # is 478-476-0735.

For immigration related issues, the person to talk to is Leslie Gavin.

4. Leslie is busy person and your call will be answered by operator. She would take your name and number and will reply that Leslie will call you back.

Sometimes, the operator transfers the phone call to Leslie which goes to her voice mail. The voicemail says that you need to allow 24 hours to get a reply.

=====================

Try contacting Senator Zell Miller's office at,
100 Colony Square, Suite 300
1175 Peachtree St., NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
Phone: (404) 347-2202
Fax: (404) 347-2243
http://miller.senate.gov

For immigration related issues, the person to contact is,
Charles Spry
Charles_Spry@miller.senate.gov

He will ask you to send a fax stating your facts. (I suggest you limit the story to 1 page). You will get a letter in the mail in 4 days that your inquiry has been raised at TSC. Allow three weeks to get an answer.

========================

Please post your similar experiences and any useful information.

Thanks.

longGC,

Please send me your contact detail via private message. Also, I am already aware of all the detail you have posted here.

Thank you!

Originally posted by longGC
Count me in.

I tried to contact the Saxby's office.

Their office is at

100 Galleria Parkway, Suite 1340,
Atlanta, GA 30339

Telephone 770-763-9090
Fax 770-226-8633

1. When you call and explain your situation, they ask you to fill-up a form. (can be downloaded from their website).

You can fax that form.

2. When you call up, they reply that they will send the info to their office in Macon, GA where someone will input the details in computer. Allow 1 week for this to happen.

3. When you call Macon office, they ask you for form. My form did not reach from Atlanta to Macon. So I asked if I can fax directly to Macon office. They said yes.

There is a toll free number for Macon office 800-234-4208 to call. There Fax # is 478-476-0735.

For immigration related issues, the person to talk to is Leslie Gavin.

4. Leslie is busy person and your call will be answered by operator. She would take your name and number and will reply that Leslie will call you back.

Sometimes, the operator transfers the phone call to Leslie which goes to her voice mail. The voicemail says that you need to allow 24 hours to get a reply.

=====================

Try contacting Senator Zell Miller's office at,
100 Colony Square, Suite 300
1175 Peachtree St., NE
Atlanta, GA 30361
Phone: (404) 347-2202
Fax: (404) 347-2243
http://miller.senate.gov

For immigration related issues, the person to contact is,
Charles Spry
Charles_Spry@miller.senate.gov

He will ask you to send a fax stating your facts. (I suggest you limit the story to 1 page). You will get a letter in the mail in 4 days that your inquiry has been raised at TSC. Allow three weeks to get an answer.

========================

Please post your similar experiences and any useful information.

Thanks.

I have received very good response and enough confirmation from the GA constituents..I will keep you all posted.

Thank you so much!