Any friend need Gmail ?

POJ, I too have 50 invitations of gmail to spare. If you run out of stock please let me know.
Note: Unlike yahoo and hotmail, gmail does not allow u to have a userid with underscore.

tominavhech said:
POJ, I too have 50 invitations of gmail to spare. If you run out of stock please let me know.
Note: Unlike yahoo and hotmail, gmail does not allow u to have a userid with underscore.

Thanks Tominavhech and p235, and others if they like to participate,

when u see someone posting asking invit, plz go ahead and send it.
the person who is getting plz do post back to confirm. or if u are having issue to get invit post again ur email.

TIPs: Hotmail ppl , Lower the Junk mail fillter, it seems hotmail send gmail invit to its junkmail box if it is set to 'Exclusive junk mail mode'

Good Luck

Gmail Invite

Was wondering y folks were requesting gmail invites and not going to www.gmail.com and getting it for themselves until I went to the site and could not find a sign up page.
Gmail sure sounds much better then hotmail or yahoo.
Coulg either POJ or p235 send me an invite for the gmail.
Thanks

gc2ra said:
Was wondering y folks were requesting gmail invites and not going to www.gmail.com and getting it for themselves until I went to the site and could not find a sign up page.
Gmail sure sounds much better then hotmail or yahoo.
Coulg either POJ or p235 send me an invite for the gmail.
Thanks

Done.

Wonder how come admin is being generous and not moving this to unlrelated/misc forum :)
btw, I still have 48 invites left...