Any FP Notices

I did my First FP done on 15th Jul.

I changed my address in Feb.04 and sent AC11 and called USCIS updated my address and in June 4 I sent 1 fax for expidate my FP, after that I sent one more on Jul 2nd. I got FP notice on 7th Jul and 15th we did our FP as per schedule.

BaSh :D

Guys, as BaSh suggested some time back, try to convince your lawyer to send an FP request to TSC through the AILA liason.

I did mine on July 15 after sending FP request on July 7. The fax number I used was the one posted on TSC web page. Good luck to everyone here.

ND: Oct. 4, 2002
FP: July 15, 2004

Bash
How do you know your FP was cleared the same day ?

Does anyone know How many times FBI clears the FP , it looks like they send
information bi-monthly ..just a guess ..

Today I spoke to FBI on 304-625-5590

1. Choose option 2: "private individual"
2. Then choose option 3 ("if you filed an application with immigration services...")

Choose: "Talk to the representative" and EXPLAIN like this, that you have a pending AOS app with USCIS and you can't get the FP check results FROM THEM so someone advised you to call this #. (Some time it will goes to the voice message, try until you reach the REP).

Representative requested my A-number.

After she told me, that my FP were received on July 15, check was performed and results were sent back to USCIS on the same day, July 15. I did my FP in 15th itself. So they are working very fast.

All the best

BaSh :D

Hi Bash,

Thank you for your FBI information. I did talked to a representitive there. She told me the same as yours. The result was sent back to USCIS same day. However, she said she can not tell me if my fingerprints are clear. But at least I knew it had been done. Thanks.

Dont call FBI

The main problem with FP is name-check. FP is cleared in a day. If you want, you can call 202-324-2399. Name check takes a long time and could take over 6 mos to 1 year too.

Krishna,
Does this (Name Check ) applies to 2nd FP too.The number you gave ..Is this another number for FBI or name check
Please clarify

Last edited by a moderator:
This is hopeless! I have not got my FP notice yet, now you are telling me the name check could be a year long?

ND: 5/2002
No FP

Expedite Fax

Hi Which Fax number to Fax to expedite processing,

1) Fax (214) 962-2632

2) Fax : 214-489-8021

ND : 2/22/02
FP : 06/12/03
RFE: 06/09/04

thanks