any FP notices?:GeorgeM, qibqo, anaram, kumarS

an

Registered Users (C)
Any FP notices recently for you guys? or for anyone else with early March ND??? just checking... and hoping...
-an

No Title

No.

RD 01//30/2001
ND 02/20/2001 (From 485 receipt)

From AVM the RD 02/17/2001.

Anyone could tell me the difference from the RD in AVM and ND in 485 receipt? I was told RD in AVM is the ND. But my is different.
485 ND: 02/20
AVM RD: 02/17
Can this cause a problem since I haven\'t received the FP notice? But I saw many people with ND in 02/01 got the FP.

Thanks for your repsonse.

No Title

My ND on the I485 receipt is 03/27/01 but AVM says
ND: 03/26/01.

I guess this is normal.

In any case, I am also waiting for FP. EAD/AP done.
EAD: 05/09/01
AP: 05/22/01

Hope they will release the next batch of FPs soon.

-Mitr

No Title

xiao, the reason that we don\'t get the FP notices is because INS stopped issuing FP notices in April. We are the unlucky ones who got left out in the last batch issuals of FP notices.

My lawyer contacted the INS and was told that they would send out a new batch of FP notices "soon"! (God only knows what "soon" means) - and that my case would hopefully receive the FP notice at that time.

So, I am just waiting. But, I like to check here once a week to make sure that the next batch of FP notices has not been sent out by INS yet.
good luck.
-an

No Title

an sorry to hear u never got FP notice...I know we both have same ND 03/08/01 and i got mine within 15 days of my ND..anyway just be patient with these lazy bums..and u will be ok

No Title

hi debo_nair, thanks for your support :) i have to just wait more.
i am more worried about the JIT showing the processing date for 485 jumping back to 1998! hope those "lazy bums" clear out the older cases and our cases get a chance.
thanks,
-an
(PS: my revised estimate for my 485 approval now is 8-12 months!)

No Title

No FP yet.
RD - 02/12/01
ND - 03/08/01
WAC-01-124-XXXX

AP and EAD recd.
Finally, the AVM is now able to recognise the WAC number for
485. Till last week, it kept saying that the number is invalid.

rk_yh