Any FP notice for Newark/Cherry Hill lately?

krishnakumar25

Registered Users (C)
Hi,

My PD is May 19th 2005. My DO is Cherry Hill. Anyone received FP notice for Newark/Cherry Hill lately? Is fingerprinting done at Cherry Hill?

Thanks,

Krishnakumar.

I assume FP is done separately for Cherry Hill. Normally Newark FP should have been received by now- July.

FP Notice for Cherry Hill DO

Thanks for your reply genesis1. Does this mean that FP for Cherry Hill is done at Newark? Do you have PD close to my date? If so, did you receive the FP notice already?

I was hoping to receive the FP notice within 45 days. But after the N-400 receipt notice, I did not receive anything. I wonder if I should call to follow up on the status.

Thanks again for your reply.

Regards,
Krishnakumar.

Krishnakumar
My PD is almost same as yours. PD May 21. I got FP notice within 2 weeks for July 22 at Newark. Looks like there is another FP center for Cherry Hill. Check it out from the Customer Service Center.

krishnakumar25 said:
Thanks for your reply genesis1. Does this mean that FP for Cherry Hill is done at Newark? Do you have PD close to my date? If so, did you receive the FP notice already?

I was hoping to receive the FP notice within 45 days. But after the N-400 receipt notice, I did not receive anything. I wonder if I should call to follow up on the status.

Thanks again for your reply.

Regards,
Krishnakumar.

If you lived in any of these counties, (Atlantic, Burlington, Camden, Cape May, Cumberland, Gloucester, Mercer, Monmouth, Ocean, and Salem Counties)then your DO will most likely be the sub office in Cherry Hill. But I know a few people who was asked to go to Newark for FP, even though they lived in one of the counties above. From this link,
http://uscis.gov/graphics/fieldoffices/cherryhill/index.htm
it looks like Cherry Hill does not have an ASC and you may be asked to go to either Newark, Phillly, Pennsylvania ASCs.

I belong to Burlington county. I am worried now that the FP notice may have been lost in the mail. Can anyone from Cherry Hill DO tell me where FP is done for us? I tried calling the general customer service number on my receipt notice. It is repeating that processing takes between 360 and 390 days and not giving an option to talk to any customer service representative.

Can I call the DO office directly? I am not sure if they even have any case details with them yet.

Thanks again for all your help.

Krishnakumar.

Hi Krishnakumar25

Did you have any luck trying to figure out what happened to your FP notice. I will be applying thru the Cherry Hill office soon..

Hi Madhuri,

I tried contacting the customer service number given on the receipt notice. No luck. The automated message says it takes between 360 and 390 days to process this type of case. It also insists that the representatives do not have any more information than that and it does not give an option to talk to live operator.

I don't know how to contact Cherry Hill DO except may be getting an INFOPASS. I am not sure if they have any information about N400 cases until the final interview phase. Looks like FP is not done in Cherry Hill since it is not an ASC center.

Right now I am completely in the dark as to the status of my case. I have not figured out a way to follow up. I am worried about the notice getting lost in the mail and USCIS rejecting the applciation as abandoned case.

If anyone knows how to find out if FP notice has been sent, please let me know.

Thanks,
Krishnakumar.

Any luck yet? Did you try contacting the VSC directly at 800-375-5283 ? I am not sure if that'll help but no harm in trying I guess.

No Luck. That number also behaves exactly the same as the customer service number for USCIS.

Can anyone from Cherry Hill DO please let me know where they did FP? Also if anyone from Cherry Hill DO has PD around or after May 19th please let me know. I strongly suspect that the notice got lost in the mail. But I have no way to confirm that.

Plea.........sssse help with some information about the current time line for people who have filed from Cherry Hill DO region.

Any information will be greatly appreciated.

Thank you.
Krishnakumar.

Can anyone who has filed at Cherry Hill post their timeline, even if it is in the past? Where is fingerprinting done for Cherry Hill DO? I am still waiting for my Finger print notice. My PD is May 19th 2005.

Please ...any bit of information will help me.

Thanks.
Krishnakumar.

krishnakumar25 said:
Can anyone who has filed at Cherry Hill post their timeline, even if it is in the past? Where is fingerprinting done for Cherry Hill DO? I am still waiting for my Finger print notice. My PD is May 19th 2005.

I received the FP notice a couple of days ago. FP is scheduled for 8/20 (PD 7/11/05). My DO is Newark though.

Thanks for posting your information. The timeline for Newark seems to be 4 weeks from filing to Finger printing. But I have not seen any Cherry Hill candidates on this board.

Can anyone from Cherry Hill pls let me know their timeline? If my FP notice has missed in the mail, is there any way I can find that out? Will the customer service reps know about FP notices? Pls post any information you have. I appologize for posting again. But I am getting really desperate.

Thank you.

Krishnakumar.