Any Feburary or earlier case still waiting?

water1

Registered Users (C)
RD 1/26/01, ND 2/21/01 still waiting, no RFE. Mesg changed from "not found" to "case received.." around Thanksgiving.

No Title

Count me in too.
RD 1/22/01
ND 2/1/01
FP 5/30/01
No Rfe,
Spoke to an IIO today. She said, Decision will be taken soon.

count me in

RD 2/1/01
ND 2/12/01
FP 05/01
Case under review since in the middle of NOV

frustrating......

RD-11/00;ND-12/00 Assigned to the officer in the mid oct 01 ,no decision is made yet as per the IIO.

RD 12/27/00, ND 1/5/01, I-140 for CP

still waiting... assigned to officer for a few months now!!!

is the 140 for cp

is any of your I 140 approved for CP . if so have you guys taken any action like calling the consulates . we are wondering what needs to be done next !

Approved on Jan 4th

My \'Tadap\' is finally over. Mine and spouse\'s case approved as per AVM on Jan 4th. Have already heard the AVM enough times to believe it, haven\'t confirmed with IIO yet (they always gave me a different status from the AVM and asked me to believe them) :).

No RFE. Had called IIO on 27th Dec and he said it could take months for approval.
In my guess, my case took longer because of the delay in my wife\'s I-485. My lawyer denies this but it doesn\'t matter now :). They somehow managed to omit my wife\'s I-485 application from my package and we had to re-apply just her I-485 (I-131 & I-765 was already filed). So her case was lagging behind mine. But this is just my guess, as we all know INS processing defies all existing logic :) .

Being on this site has been quite a ride. A rollercoaster of emotions and hopes and informative to say the least, but admittedly irritating at some times when people deviate out of topic and end up fighting. Many thanks to Rajiv Khanna and you all.

This page will cease to be the home page on my browser now but i guess i\'ll keep coming back as a matter of habit. Good Luck to you all.

Himanshu