Any February 2011 I-130/I-485 filer yet?. . .let's track progress.

Hello all,

Another thing I missed mentioning is - After the interview my wife informed me that the question that were asked to her were almost similar to what were asked to me. I think the IO was just trying to match the answers.

He also asked how many times I married (since one was a traditional wedding in my home country and another was the legal non-ceremonial wedding in the USA).

ASC - Indianapolis, IN

26-Jan-2011 Day 00 - Package mailed
28-Jan-2011 Day 02 - Package received by USCIS
08-Feb-2011 Day 08 - Biometric appointment received for 02/22/2011
12-Feb-2011 Day 22 - biometrics done
07-Mar-2011 Day 34 - Received IL in mail for 07-Apr-2011
25-Mar-2011 Day 51 - EAD prod ordered
31-Mar-2011 Day 57 - EAD card received
07-Apr-2011 Day 64 - Interview done. Case approved

Congratulations!

Congratulations!

ASC - Indianapolis, IN

26-Jan-2011 Day 00 - Package mailed
28-Jan-2011 Day 02 - Package received by USCIS
08-Feb-2011 Day 08 - Biometric appointment received for 02/22/2011
12-Feb-2011 Day 22 - biometrics done
07-Mar-2011 Day 34 - Received IL in mail for 07-Apr-2011
25-Mar-2011 Day 51 - EAD prod ordered
31-Mar-2011 Day 57 - EAD card received
07-Apr-2011 Day 64 - Interview done. Case approved

Good morning,
Please help,
I-130 Part C:Information about your alien relative #17 List husband/wife and all children of your relative: I put my husbands name: then relationship Husband :he has children from a previous marriage but they are not coming to the USA for now maybe in near future.The application is just for him, but on I-130 form is saying to put childrens name.under relationship should I put: stepson / stepdaughter ? or ( son/daughter) since Im applying for him to get hes papers
I-131
Part 3: should I put from:12/01/11 #2 Lenght of trip 12/08/11 or
#2 Lenght of trip: 7 days which would be the correct one
I-765
#1 which USCIS Office space Date:does this mean I have to put the address of the nearest location to our house??or leave blank since we have not submitted the papers for legal residency

Forgive the following rant but it must be said!

Well First of all I want to say how truly dissapointed I am with the whole lot lately on the thread. I am telling you how I feel which I feel I have a right to do, so please put on my shoes and read it all thru.
So why that feeling you ask?

Its because I have posted updates, well wishes and concerns/questions for several weeks to several people several times here....................
To date no replies from those people or even in general.

That does not leave a warm fuzzy feeling or one of support from the group and I thought that is at least in part why we are all here, sorry thats how I feel.

This as most of you know is a long mentally drainng process and be at times give us a feeling of sadness or frustration. I am sure we all know that all too well.
Well I feel that way as well currently and the lack of acknowledgement here and no response to my well wishes etc....
Anyway, makes me feel worse and more alone as if I have sinned and should be cast into the dark shadows.............blah blah blah.

I will shut up as you get my feelings and thoughts I hope.

USCIS is not very helpful either, even had a call this week where the rep was laughing at us, geez, I guess because we were concerned about no news.
Spent a long time on the phone making lots of calls this week and that made me feel like I was talking to a wall as they read the script time and time again and were rude on 2 calls.

If you read this far, THANKS for the vent and I shall not post again other than updates if at all.
Sorry for the rant and thanks again.

NO UPDATE ---- STILL :(

hey!

Take my word on it, its depressing and long and a struggle to get through this process specially when you have no news.
If you look at my timeline, I have done and felt that way too dear.
You can not stop posting though, your comments may not always get responded to, mine do not either, but trust me when i say this almost everyone reads them.
Even the good wishes, if nobody responds, that does not mean nobody thanks you from the bottom of their hearts for praying for them or wishing well to them :)
I have not had any updates since I got my bio appt notice, but I come on over and read and respond as much as I can considering life is getting real difficult for me right now.
Imagine having a biometrics appt in less than a week but no way of getting to it, how helpless does that leave you feeling...
But with all the good news flowing here and god by my side, I know something will come up and I will make that appt.
My case was teh same as yours, once I got the NOA's things stopped in their tracks and man I lost my head here on the forum constantly!
That venting session helped a lot and then after a while I heard from them.
Keep your faith, stay in touch here and things will slowly but steadily work out.
Trust me its not always getting what is due that works out for the best, I got news yesterday that my mom is not doing too good health wise, and I can not do anything from all the way here (8500 miles away from her)
Now I am glad my EAD didn't get rushed, I may need to find a way to getting home so I can see my mom after my bio is done....

All the best and we are all here for you....if not responding to everything you say, at least keeping you in our hearts and prayers :)

@induz

congratulations buddy!!!!!!!!

when time comes for my interview, if the IO calls us in separately we are doomed lol!

my hubby does not have the best memory in town if you know what I mean so that could be a challenge ;)

Very extremely happy for you...have fun and try to stay in touch ;)

Good morning,
Please help,
I-130 Part C:Information about your alien relative #17 List husband/wife and all children of your relative: I put my husbands name: then relationship Husband :he has children from a previous marriage but they are not coming to the USA for now maybe in near future.The application is just for him, but on I-130 form is saying to put childrens name.under relationship should I put: stepson / stepdaughter ? or ( son/daughter) since Im applying for him to get hes papers
I-131
I-765
#1 which USCIS Office space Date:does this mean I have to put the address of the nearest location to our house??or leave blank since we have not submitted the papers for legal residency

hey!

I tried to go through the filing instructions of the I-130 and I would recommend you call the USCIS 1800 number to confirm your doubt about that part. As far as the filing instructions go, they do not mention anything. I would say you only put in info of the people who are gonna benifit from the application but I could be wrong!

for the I-131 expected length of stay, mention the number of days/weeks you are gonna be travelling for. I have said 15 days for example.

I-765 they are asking you if you applied for a EAD previously then which USCIS office did you apply at, if this is your first ever EAD request then you have to put N/A in the space provided. If you had applied for one previously, write the name of the USCIS office you sent the application to the first time.

hope this helps :)

Loum

1) "Stepson or Stepdaughter" is the correct term. You are being asked their relationship to you, the petitioner. More, it is already implied that you are only petitioning for your husband: a standalone form I-130 MUST be submitted for each person you want to immigrate to the US.

2) "Intended Date of Departure" and the "Expected Length of Stay" are asked of at that section of I-131. That is unambiguous. For example, 05/20/2011 and 8weeks provide the answers, respectively.

3) If you have never applied for EAD before, that space is inapplicable to you.

What I did on my application was list all my mother's immediate relatives alive and deceased. If I were you I would list everyone including step children. I am very sure that this is the correct way of doing this based on some of the suggestions I got from a lawyer years ago when my wife applied for my green card. Also they prefer to have too much information than not enough, it is not worth causing delays.
I do not know why they even ask for this but for any reason if they are keeping detail records at NBC and later if one of the relatives becomes eligible to apply for residency then you want all the records to match.

Just my 2 cents. hope this helps!

Good morning,
Please help,
I-131
I-765

@induz

congratulations buddy!!!!!!!!

when time comes for my interview, if the IO calls us in separately we are doomed lol!

my hubby does not have the best memory in town if you know what I mean so that could be a challenge ;)

Very extremely happy for you...have fun and try to stay in touch ;)

Thank you Noella! I know what you mean. I was worried too about being called separately because all the experiences I have read on the internet, both the partners are interviewed together for the initial interview and grilled separately for the Stokes interview. I had seen a few couples interviewed separately first and then together again. So mine was better than that at least. The interviewer told that he called in my wife first because she stood right in front of her. LOL!
But I saw only happy faces after all the interviews so I think everything went on good with everyone. One couple had returned back to submit some more proof but they just dropped that in the window. I saw all this because they MADE ME WAIT SO LONG. Helped me calm my nerves though and made me all charged up before we were called in.

@ Induz

Thanks for sharing and you need to pop a champagne with your wife lol. Congratulations again and hopefully other members of this thread will get approved at the spot like yours.

@ all
Just a small update, i recieved the EAD card in the mail today.

@yemroy

Noella's suggestions are spot on. Alternatively on your I-131 you may also write "For emergency travel only" (thats what I did and mother's I-131 got approved) and leave the expected length either N/A or a guessed number however when travelling for emergency one never can predict a length of stay. They are just looking for clarity as to why you need AP.

Please feel free to use N/A freely for any sections that does not apply to you versus leaving it blank.

hey!

I tried to go through the filing instructions of the I-130 and I would recommend you call the USCIS 1800 number to confirm your doubt about that part. As far as the filing instructions go, they do not mention anything. I would say you only put in info of the people who are gonna benifit from the application but I could be wrong!

for the I-131 expected length of stay, mention the number of days/weeks you are gonna be travelling for. I have said 15 days for example.

I-765 they are asking you if you applied for a EAD previously then which USCIS office did you apply at, if this is your first ever EAD request then you have to put N/A in the space provided. If you had applied for one previously, write the name of the USCIS office you sent the application to the first time.

hope this helps :)

@ Induz

Thanks for sharing and you need to pop a champagne with your wife lol. Congratulations again and hopefully other members of this thread will get approved at the spot like yours.

@immiresearch

Congratulations on the EAD buddy! Any word on the I-485 yet? What does the online status say?
We did pop the cork yesterday, but only for a muscato. Thanks for the wishes.

Atl is moving on....

DO: ATL

02/14/2011: Forms (I485-I130-I765) sent
02/15/2011: Form delivered
03/08/2011: Email received with receipt numbers for each form.
03/12/2011: NOAs Received for (I485-I130-I765)
03/21/2011: FP appointment letter Received, Dated 03/17/2011. (Appointment for 04/06/2011)
03/23/2011: FP Walking done!
04/08/2011: EAD Production Ordered

wonderful

Great!

Now the question is when are the interview letters coming for the Atlanta filers with bio completed dates of 3/15/2011 and later!!

@musicaa dont loose faith, I know in my gut yours is coming very soon.You have all our prayers and wishes.

DO: ATL

02/14/2011: Forms (I485-I130-I765) sent
02/15/2011: Form delivered
03/08/2011: Email received with receipt numbers for each form.
03/12/2011: NOAs Received for (I485-I130-I765)
03/21/2011: FP appointment letter Received, Dated 03/17/2011. (Appointment for 04/06/2011)
03/23/2011: FP Walking done!
04/08/2011: EAD Production Ordered

@emperorraj - thank you so much!! I'm keeping my faith, just hope my RFE isnt the reason why its taking so long.

@centella - Congratulations!!!!!! Next the interview letter!!

Hope everyone has a GREAT weekend!!!!

Anyone here from the San Antonio DO? I wonder how long it can take there to get an Interview Letter.

- Sent I-130/I-485/I-131/I-765 on 02/10/11
- Delivered 02/11/11
- Email and SMS with receipt no. - 02/15/11
- Biometric Appointment for 03/10/11 received on - 02/18/11
- All NOA's received in mail - 02/22/11
- Biometric done - 03/10/11
- I-485 Appointment SMS recd. - 03/25/11 - Interview on 04/27/11
- I-131 I-765 approved - Production Card ordered 04/08/11

DO - Seattle
ASC - Seattle

- Sent I-130/I-485/I-131/I-765 on 02/10/11
- Delivered 02/11/11
- Email and SMS with receipt no. - 02/15/11
- Biometric Appointment for 03/10/11 received on - 02/18/11
- All NOA's received in mail - 02/22/11
- Biometric done - 03/10/11
- I-485 Appointment SMS recd. - 03/25/11 - Interview on 04/27/11

** No update on I-130, I-131 and 765 online..

DO - Seattle
ASC - Seattle