Any Feb/Mar2001 filers able to check AVM

prasad100

Registered Users (C)
My I-485 was filed in Feb/Mar2001. I was trying to check RD, ND using AVM using EAC-01-103-????. I always get “case not found” message. When I checked with my attorney, I heard that INS did not update AVM recently. I am curious if everyone is in similar state. Any update is appreciated.

AVM system problem

My 485 RD 02/05/01, ND 02/14/01. I was able to check case status on AVM back in March and case was in the AVM system. However, when I checked it yesterday, I got "Case not found". My guess wwould be there is problem with their AVM. I will check my AVM next week. If still "Case not found", I am going to call IIO.

No Title

Same in my case too... except in March (my RD/ND dates) - always it gives that message!!! Not worried though as apparantly it is a faluty/incorrect AVM system.

No Title

Guys, there is a problem with AVM Database. Not to worry.
I came to know from postings, you can call IIO and they change the message with your receipt numbers. But, it\'s hard to get the line.

ND 01/24/01

For me too.. Case not found...

Hi,

I am from Rapidigm, we have filed I-485 Jan 2001, did FP may 2001. During march I could check my status, but now the AVM says "Case not Found".

I am worried because, My I-140 was approved for CP... and lawyer did not received my original I-140 so they went ahead and filed I-824 to get the duplicate of I-140, I dont know what they did... I guess to delay the process....

Any similar cases with Rapidigm? Please post it here...

No Title

Hello_mina1 did you talk with IIO?
Last week I called, the IIO didnot say that
he will update my case info into AVM system.
Still I am not able to access my info through AVM.
Are you able to access your info through AVM now?

Thanks,

Called the IIO regarding the AVM "Case not found" message

Called the IIO today morning (09/04) ; The lady was very polite and verified my FP status as well as my wife\'s. She said that everything is fine and there is a problem with AVM being updated..However, she said she will send in a request for the AVM update.
RD:03/08/01; ND:03/14/01, FP:08/22/01

No Title

Yes I did talk to an IIO, first couple of times, they did not update my case in AVM...third time I got a knowledgeble and little bit sincere IIO, so he did that immediately and the same day evening I was able to check my and my wife cases in AVM...She also said it is not a problem....they have a problem with AVM.