Any experience with I 130???

annaraka

Registered Users (C)
My sister who is a US citizen now, has applied for her husband by filing an I130. Does anyone have any axpereience with this process, or how long it takes? We filed at TSC and her case was transfered to California. I know that this is an asylum forum but the other forum has closed. Any input appreciated.

AR

The approval takes 1-3 months after is approved it is sent to National Visa Center than they ask for additional documents, forms and fees, a month later they send it to the embassy and depending on the embassy they call you within a month.

maca2005 said:
The approval takes 1-3 months after is approved it is sent to National Visa Center than they ask for additional documents, forms and fees, a month later they send it to the embassy and depending on the embassy they call you within a month.

Hvala ti Maco. Ali ona nije jos dobila nista a vec je proslo dva meseca. Nije joj ni LUD promenjen jos. Malo me to plasi. Hvala jos jednom.

annaraka said:
Hvala ti Maco. Ali ona nije jos dobila nista a vec je proslo dva meseca. Nije joj ni LUD promenjen jos. Malo me to plasi. Hvala jos jednom.

zato sam napisala da traje od 1 do 3 meseca
English: That is why I put 1 to 3 moths

Last edited by a moderator:
Would you guys write in english so the people who has the same problem can use the Info. I really appreciate it. As a reminder we are all here in a public forum.
Regards,

nasrmobin,

I agree. However, why didn't you react in a similar way when other people were posting in their native languages?

No Comments

Dear samird
First of all propbably it is not proper to post in different language instead of english in an English forum. Secondly I am not making any regulation or force any body to do something here. Third as a member of the forum not only me but all the people have the same right of useing the Info.and reading them.Then what is the purpose of the forum? brain storm with others or talk to individuals?
Regardless to your answer, I thought it might be helpful to know this kind of stuff thats why we are all here. I really appreciate your concern.