Any experience With AOS Interview for PARENT of US CITIZEN

Suzy977 said:

Wait until I come back, and take a day off from work, I don't want you to get in trouble because of me (for laughing outloud at work)
;)

Okay Suzy.. But don't get too carried away ;)
We'd still like you around here even after your Oath, and so....
don't get your IP b***ed.

A little smile before I jump in my car and go to LA:

Guys, I won't go to the Citizenship forum anymore, with members who name themselves "Caviar" and "Pork Chops" I'm always hungry.

I just told myself the other day: when Mrs. "Spare Back Ribs", with her son "Baby back ribs" and Mr. "Fillet Mignon" will show up, the hell with that forum, I'm going to the kitchen
:D :D :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Suzy977 said:
A little smile before I jump in my car and go to LA:

Guys, I won't go to the Citizenship forum anymore, with members like "Caviar" and "Pork Chops" I'm always hungry.

I just told myself the other day: when Mrs. "Spare Back Ribs", with her son "Baby back ribs" and Mr. "Fillet Mignon" will show up, the hell with that forum, I'm going to the kitchen
:D :D :D

Drive safe and dont get pulled over again :D. I guess you are popular with all the CHP officers by now, carry a box of donuts just in case ;) (oops.. did i say that out loud?) :D

900 mile to cover... wow. Enjoy your drive. :)

ari4u said:
Drive safe and dont get pulled over again :D. I guess you are popular with all the CHP officers by now, carry a box of donuts just in case ;) (oops.. did i say that out loud?) :D

Only...700 miles :) CHP...I was one of their best clients with speeding tickets, I bet they miss me :D :D :D

...And for the past 2 years, 2004-2005, I had among my other business customers also...CHP, trust me, I've got my money back for the traffic fines I've paid over the years ;)

ari4u said:

I just got back from LA. I'M a CITIZEN now!!!!!!!...and you're not gonna believe this, I didn't get any speeding ticket...this was their (CHP) last chance to get me :D :D :D

Suzy977 said:
I just got back from LA. I'M a CITIZEN now!!!!!!!...and you're not gonna believe this, I didn't get any speeding ticket...this was their (CHP) last chance to get me :D :D :D

WOOHOO.... :D Welcome Back!!!!! How did it go??? details...details... :) and Congratulations again!! :)

Suzy977 said:

Congratulations !! :)